indy in st kitts still, small boat capsized

Sitting in the port of St kitts, a port boat capsized while helping untie our ropes. We heard an "Oscar Oscar Oscar " then lots of action. We lowered our speed boat and they are still trying to help them. Rumor said one man got out but one was still trapped. Again just a rumor on that part.

Were on our way now. The head waiter in Giovannis Table said that both men passed away. Both the Indy and Sillouette were involved in the search effort. We left 4 hours late. Said the boat capsized as we were backing out and both the men worked for the port. Very sad...:(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

I am a Kittitan living abroad. Our country is devastated by the news of these two men who lost their lives. We lost a young man at the airport yesterday who was servicing the elevators. Please pray for their families.

The small boat was capsized when our rear azipods pushed us away from the dock. The two men where thrown overboard and never resurfaced, only one had on a life vest, the other man's life vest came off when he was thrown into the water. The capsized boat was then pushed into the back of the Silhouette. All of this viewed from my aft balcony, kinda puts a damper on an otherwise wonderful cruise. Very sad for the families of these two men.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Were on our way now. The head waiter in Giovannis Table said that both men passed away. Both the Indy and Sillouette were involved in the search effort. We left 4 hours late. Said the boat capsized as we were backing out and both the men worked for the port. Very sad...:(

Very Sad! :(

Hate hearing this. T&P for their families & friends.

LuLu