Will i have to change terminals at jfk???

copnlpn2

I'll be flying Delta from Pittsburgh to NYC/JFK and going on to Heathrow via Virgin Atlantic. My question is: which terminal will I arrive at when I get to JFK - T2 or T4? Or will I arrive and depart from Terminal 4?

I want to make sure I have enough time to change terminals if I have to go from T2 to T4, knowing I'll be at the Jitney's mercy for the transfer process.

Can anyone give me an accurate answer to my question? Thanks in advance!!!!!

Thanks for the link! Ironically, I just received an email from Delta touting their new Terminal 4 at JFK...and they answered my question in the info I read there. I do not have to change terminals...I'll arrive at Terminal 4 and depart from there too.

So, my worries are over!

Ironically, I just received an email from Delta touting their new Terminal 4 at JFK...and they answered my question in the info I read there. I do not have to change terminals...I'll arrive at Terminal 4 and depart from there too.

So, my worries are over!

Well, I'm glad about that because DL has not yet pushed a terminal change into the public information sources that I (and other CCers) would use to check this information. They all still give T2 as the arrival terminal for PIT-JFK flights into mid-February 2015.

Well, I'm glad about that because DL has not yet pushed a terminal change into the public information sources that I (and other CCers) would use to check this information. They all still give T2 as the arrival terminal for PIT-JFK flights into mid-February 2015.

Yes, which means... do your research, ask questions, and gather the answers... and still be prepared for any eventuality! :D Glad for you that it appears you won't have to change terminals.

You are so very right about doing research before a trip. Although I've flown in the states more times than I can count and taken numerous cruises to the Caribbean, I've never traveled "across the pond."

I like to be prepared and with all the research I've been doing, I'm sure my trip to the UK will be a lot smoother because of what I've learned about my flight, the money exchange, the sites I'll visit, local customs, etc.

Thank goodness for the internet and CC!

Happy cruising!