Prepay Gratuities

Big-Will

You request/select it when you book your cruise. Anytime after that, you have to call Carnival customer service to pre-pay gratuities. If you do not pre-pay your gratuities, they will be posted to your Sail & Sign account on the second day of your cruise.

As everyone else said, we always do it through our Carnival guy. We didn't prepay on our very first cruise, and definitely recommend prepaying because it is just one less thing you have to worry about.

I have two cruises booked where I initially paid for the pre-paid gratuities and then had my PVP remove this... Since I have some OBC and really don't use it for anything else, it will cover some of the gratuities with the rest being applied to my S&S and then paid with the credit card.

Steve

When you call, do they add them to your bill or do you immediately pay when you call? Final payment for our cruise isn't due until June 24 and we're making payments each pay day.

When you call, do they add them to your bill or do you immediately pay when you call? Final payment for our cruise isn't due until June 24 and we're making payments each pay day.

You can add it after your "final" payment if it easier on you. I've done it a few times and worked better for me financially that way.