HSN and Norwegian

rinakop

If you log onto HSN.com,register, type Norwegian in the search bar, and then click "order a brochure" you'll get a $100 off future cruise on Breakaway or Getaway if booked by May of next year - not cruise by, just book by….and can enter to win a cruise, too! :D

If you log onto HSN.com,register, type Norwegian in the search bar, and then click "order a brochure" you'll get a $100 off future cruise on Breakaway or Getaway if booked by May of next year - not cruise by, just book by….and can enter to win a cruise, too! :D

This was posted Tuesday here on CC:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2019203&highlight=hsn

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

Must book by May 31, 2014 not next year!

No one at this point in time knows whether or not it will be accepted on previous bookings. In the past, some PCC's applied it to past bookings and some did not. It also changed most cruisers Latitude numbers and caused some problems for many.

Also, before you can have someone apply it to your reservation, you must have the ID number on the letter they send you. This turns out to be your new Latitude number which caused your Latitude accounts to have to be merged. I'd say the letter took at least a week or so to get. Some called the number on the offer to order. I don't know if an ID number was given over the phone.

Also, before you can have someone apply it to your reservation, you must have the ID number on the letter they send you. This turns out to be your new Latitude number which caused your Latitude accounts to have to be merged. I'd say the letter took at least a week or so to get. Some called the number on the offer to order. I don't know if an ID number was given over the phone.

So when you get the email with your new Latitudes number, you can call for the offer and use that number as the ID?

:cool:

What is a rinakop?

A rinakop you ask, well, a rina is my first name and kop is short for my married polish name... Does that answer your question? Lol!!?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...