eDoc Disappointment Today

I'm on the same sailing (May 23) and got the same email. Janis

Janis, I don't think I've seen you on the Roll Call for this sailing. We NEED you! Only have about 14 signed up for the Meet & Mingle onboard. If you have any interest, please join us! Pretty please... :)

Back to the luggage tags...

Signed on to Internet Explorer just now, cleared out my browser history and stuff (I suspect this isn't the same as cache, but it was all I could find).

Logged on to RCCL site and Voila! I could get to the booklet by clicking View Documents. On a weekend.

Tried to print the luggage tag using the Print button on the RCI site (rather than CTRL+P), selected the one page (a nice option I don't remember ever seeing before), and it printed HUGE and unusable.

So I clicked the PDF button beside Print to view the booklet as a PDF (only 17 pgs vs. 36 in the other view. What's missing???). Printed the luggage tag from that version and it looks good. Runs off the page a tad, but just stapling instructions cut off.

Thank you to whoever mentioned the option of printing tags at check-in. WHY DOESN'T RCI SAY THAT ON THE SITE? It could be so simple:

"Check in and print your luggage tags and Sea Pass."

Now I can sleep tonight with my luggage tag tucked under my pillow and pretend I'm being gently rocked to sleep by the ship's motion. (OK, only kidding about the luggage tag part, but serious about the latter. Better than counting sheep! :D)