Cruising on the Paradise tomorrow. What would you like my review to focus on?

dvdkndy

Hi everyone!

My name is Dave and I am so excited to be going on the Paradise tomorrow for a 5 day to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. This is our first cruise since our cruise on the Dream was cancelled last March due to the mechanical malfunction. Bad memory but luckily it looks as if this one will go off without a hitch.

Though we would love to be on a newer ship, longer duration, and fresh itinerary we are of the mindset that any cruise is better than no cruise.

We have completed two reviews of our cruise journeys in the past. My first review ever on the Inspiration and then a long successful review of our B2B on the Destiny. You can find the reviews at these links:

Inspiration review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1680429

Destiny B2B review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1708575

I really do take pride in what I put here on CC and would like to have the best review possible. I am just curious if there are any specifics that you would like me to cover, look into, or address with this itenerary or the Paradise? You tell me and then when I come back I will do my very best to have the best review on the Paradise possible and cover these areas!

Thanks for being a part of our journey!

The Paradise is a great ship, I'm sure you'll have a great time. I don't think too much changes on her, but it might be nice to know about the comedians. I'm always interested in what people do in Cozumel, as there are so many choices.

We loved Louis in ATD, and the fun force did a great show.

Enjoy your cruise!!