Beaches with chairs, food etc

dvond

We are doing Horseshoe one day and have been to Bermuda a few times , was just looking for something different

The problem is that only a very few of the other beaches will offer the things you mentioned.

Go to Horseshoe and then walk the path to Warwick or one of the other beautiful beaches along the path. If you need the concession stand, it would just mean walking back through Horseshoe. You could get your chairs at Horseshoe and carry them to one of the other beaches. It would be good exercise for all the food you consume on the ship. LOL

Go to Horseshoe and then walk the path to Warwick or one of the other beautiful beaches along the path. If you need the concession stand, it would just mean walking back through Horseshoe. You could get your chairs at Horseshoe and carry them to one of the other beaches. It would be good exercise for all the food you consume on the ship. LOL

That's a bit of a walk to be carrying chairs and walking back and forth to the concession stand. Warwick Long Bay is the only one of the other neaches that has "restrooms" but they are glorified porta potties with no running water.

Do all of the beaches charge an admission to get on?

None of the public beaches (such as the most popular beaches in Bermuda: Horseshoe Bay, Warwick Long Bay, Shelly Bay, Tobacco Bay, Clearwater beach, Elbow Beach, John Smith's Bay and others) have an admission charge.

Admission is charged only at private facilities (such as Snorkel Park and beaches that include hotel access and facilities such as Coco Reef hotel, and the private portion of Elbow Beach associated with the Elbow Beach hotel).

Edited by njhorseman

That's a bit of a walk to be carrying chairs and walking back and forth to the concession stand. Warwick Long Bay is the only one of the other neaches that has "restrooms" but they are glorified porta potties with no running water.

I carry my chair as far as possible on Horseshoe, set my base camp there so to speak, and then walk to the other beaches. I love to walk though so that works for me. I agree with you that it would be a lot to carry them off Horseshoe to the other beaches and I don't do that.