On Oasis - Western: What day is...?

Hi all - we are on the Oasis Western cruise June 21. We did the Eastern on Oasis 2 years ago and loved the ship. Had a Boardwalk Balcony and that was a lot of fun. This time, a forward balcony room - wanted to be closer to the Solarium.

So my questions are: What days are the Lobster/Steak dinner? When are the formal nights? Any really good tours to consider on Jamaica or Cozumel?

Thanks for your input...

Hi all - we are on the Oasis Western cruise June 21. We did the Eastern on Oasis 2 years ago and loved the ship. Had a Boardwalk Balcony and that was a lot of fun. This time, a forward balcony room - wanted to be closer to the Solarium.

So my questions are: What days are the Lobster/Steak dinner? When are the formal nights? Any really good tours to consider on Jamaica or Cozumel?

Thanks for your input...

Formal nights are day 2 and 5, with lobster on the second formal night, day 5.

Of course one or another type of steak is available on the menu every night (on every ship) and a full lobster or a Chops steak can be ordered separately any night as well for a charge.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Thanks for the info. We are going to Chops the first night - to start the trip off right. We also have MTD, so the next question is - do we have to be formal on formal night?

No - just nicely dressed. I typically where a tie and a sport coat but that is my comfort level. I have seen more casual and more dressed. It's a personal choice. I just think you should avoid jeans, etc.

You will get the entire spectrum of differing opinions - just wear what you are comfortable in but not too dressed down IMO.

Hi Vanilla - I already had joined the Roll Call. It's great there are so many people chatting about this cruise. Can't wait to meet you all. It's just DH & I - it's our 25th anniversary. But we love meeting new people too. See you in 76 days.

leaveitallbehind - thanks for the input. Basically that hasn't changed in the 2 years since we were on Oasis. I was hoping that was the case. DH usually has a suit with him, and we like having a reason to dress up, but hate the picture taking lines all over the ship. I'd probably buy professional pics if they caught us by the pool or at one of the clubs or with a character - I could go on. But staged with a line of people is not how I want to spend my time.

Thanks for all your information.