New York to Canada Sept.1st.

Jeffrey1950

Sorry no. Carnival's site has the complete list of prohibited items for your review.

"Clothing irons and steamers (all Carnival ships offer laundry facilities with irons and ironing boards. Fleet-wide valet laundry service is also available for a nominal fee.)"

Edited by sanmarcosman

i know it is hit or miss but.... make sure to bring warmer clothes. I went in July and wore jeans and sweatshirts the whole time and the outer decks were closed because of high winds but my friend went in Oct and got a sunburn. Plan for both types or weather.

I'm on the same sailing as you. Please don't bring the steamer. There are laundry rooms on board with irons. Alternatively, A travel sized bottle of Downey's Wrinkle Release has worked wonderfully for us. Spray your wrinkled clothes and hang them as soon as you get onboard. Won't be perfect, but it will be good enough (and it beats the heck out of trying to smuggle a steamer).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm on the same sailing as you. Please don't bring the steamer. There are laundry rooms on board with irons. Alternatively, A travel sized bottle of Downey's Wrinkle Release has worked wonderfully for us. Spray your wrinkled clothes and hang them as soon as you get onboard. Won't be perfect, but it will be good enough (and it beats the heck out of trying to smuggle a steamer).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Love that idea, Tapi. I would never have thought about this (actually, didn't even know such a product existed). I hate having to iron so much when I'm on a cruise.

Someone tell me please will I be able to bring a small steamer on board. I know an iron is not allowed but what about a hand steamer.

Just use the irons supplied in the lauderettes, or send it out to be pressed. It's quite convenient.