Crown MiniSuite

jamesnnb

Does anyone know or have cabin pictures of the sofa on the Crown Princess mini suites? We have found that on the Diamond and Sapphire the sitting area is larger (three cushions wide). Whereas on the Golden (and others) the sitting area is smaller thus the sofa is just two cushions wide as it is a smaller (sitting) area.

Does anyone know or have cabin pictures of the sofa on the Crown Princess mini suites? We have found that on the Diamond and Sapphire the sitting area is larger (three cushions wide). Whereas on the Golden (and others) the sitting area is smaller thus the sofa is just two cushions wide as it is a smaller (sitting) area.

Google "Crown Princess Mini Suite Photos" and you'll see lots of them. Looks like 3 cushions on most. It also looks like other ships/suites appear in some of the photos, but hopefully the first ones are the Crown.

Edited by Kartgv

That doesn't always work -- as some photos are 'stock pics' from travel agents and Princess. Some are just mini suites from cruisers -- not necessarily The Crown. That's why we were wondering if anyone actually sailed on the Crown and in a mini suite and knows how many cushions. That's how we can tell. Thanks.

That doesn't always work -- as some photos are 'stock pics' from travel agents and Princess. Some are just mini suites from cruisers -- not necessarily The Crown. That's why we were wondering if anyone actually sailed on the Crown and in a mini suite and knows how many cushions. That's how we can tell. Thanks.
This is MY photo, not a stock photo, of my mini-suite on the Crown a few years ago:

Crown%2520D418%25201.jpg

Pictures are worth a thousand words! Thanks -- and Pam, did you drink all 4 of those glasses of champagne? (haha)
Nope... That's how I identified the photo. I was sailing with my sister and two friends, and each of us had our own cabin. Confused the heck out of the check-in people. Anyway, I had been upgraded (first and only time) from a Baja balcony to a mid-ship mini so I had a sailaway party for the four of us. Loved the mini but hated the location.

Nope... That's how I identified the photo. I was sailing with my sister and two friends, and each of us had our own cabin. Confused the heck out of the check-in people. Anyway, I had been upgraded (first and only time) from a Baja balcony to a mid-ship mini so I had a sailaway party for the four of us. Loved the mini but hated the location.

Gosh, Pam, we LOVE having a mid-ship mini suite. Great location for us.

What did you not like about the location? :confused:

LuLu

~~~

Here's our mini-suite on The Crown this past January. D610. Sorry the picture is small, but there are three cushions. :-)

Thanks so much! With my iPad, I could zoom in on the sofa, and see the three cushions. Fantastic!

Thanks again, ever so much.

Gosh, Pam, we LOVE having a mid-ship mini suite. Great location for us.

What did you not like about the location? :confused:

LuLu

~~~

Two reasons: I really dislike being mid-ship. That's a personal preference. I much prefer towards the aft. The other reason is that the cabin I was upgraded to was on Dolphin deck which made the balcony essentially unusable since I can't do sun intentionally.

Two reasons: I really dislike being mid-ship. That's a personal preference. I much prefer towards the aft. The other reason is that the cabin I was upgraded to was on Dolphin deck which made the balcony essentially unusable since I can't do sun intentionally.

Felt sure you had good reasons.

I don't do sun either ... but found the shade provided by the side panels worked and there was still always shade on one side or the other.

Pam, when you have time, please post some of the other pictures you have of the mini suite for others so they can see.

:o I can't post mine. My children/grands haven't taught me how yet. :D

LuLu

~~~

Totally agree with you Pam, I can't take sun (live in Palm Springs...go figure...)so I prefer the mini's on Emerald which are covered....

Two reasons: I really dislike being mid-ship. That's a personal preference. I much prefer towards the aft.

Us too! For whatever reason, we like aft. When we sail with family, it's always mid-ship Caribe. When we go on our own, we go all over the place; want to experience every deck!

Next up - Emerald deck aft deluxe balcony on the Regal. We're night owls, so not at all concerned about any noise from below. This will be the lowest we've ever stayed on a ship.