Can I pay other things after final payment?

Might be a silly question but, final payment is due June 3rd for our August cruise. Can I pay for things like drink packages and gratuities after final payment but before we cruise?? We don't have to pre pay since we're doing regular 6pm dining ,but I thought it would be nice to have one less expense at the end.

DH usually pays everything but this time I am trying to pay most of it.Of course I get a tiny paycheck and am spreading it thin as it is -haha- -was hoping to pay some of the "extras" before we cruise with my summer pay checks.

Thank you.

Might be a silly question but, final payment is due June 3rd for our August cruise. Can I pay for things like drink packages and gratuities after final payment but before we cruise?? We don't have to pre pay since we're doing regular 6pm dining ,but I thought it would be nice to have one less expense at the end.

DH usually pays everything but this time I am trying to pay most of it.Of course I get a tiny paycheck and am spreading it thin as it is -haha- -was hoping to pay some of the "extras" before we cruise with my summer pay checks.

Thank you.

You can buy your drink packages online and your credit card will be immediately charged. If you want to pay your gratuities you'll have to call and an agent will take care of it for you.

Yes you can prepurchase things for your cruise online I think upto 4 days before sailing. Just remember that with Royal Caribbean you will charged immediately.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

Thank you all! I was truly hoping that was the answer. I work a summer program at the school I work for so I'll get 2 more pays before we leave plus my 2 June checks.I'd like to pay gratuities,drink packages, and maybe the one excursion we have planned. I want to surprise my DH when we get on the ship and he finds out how little he has left to pay. It's been a hard winter since he does construction and has had A LOT of unwanted/ unpaid time off.

Thanks again for the quick answers!!

Yes you can prepurchase things for your cruise online I think upto 4 days before sailing. Just remember that with Royal Caribbean you will charged immediately.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

You are correct, purchases and reservations are open until 4 days prior to sail date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk