Prepaid gratuities x2

LaCroisiereS'amuse

Any ideas how this works? I have prepaid grats through "O" on a promotion, plus I have them as a group amenity from my travel agent. As you can see from the copy/paste from my invoice below they are both separately listed......does one set become null & void, or, will I get the equivalent in OBC?? Never come across this before.... :confused:

"Promotional Amenities Guests Per Person Total

LIMITED TIME INTERNET OFFER (1 GUEST PER STATERM)

LIMITED TIME OFFER / FREE PRE-PAID GRATUITIES

Group Amenities

Pre-Paid Gratuities - 10 to 16 Days

$50 Spa or Shipboard Credit Per Stateroom"

Any ideas how this works? I have prepaid grats through "O" on a promotion' date=' plus I have them as a group amenity from my travel agent. As you can see from the copy/paste from my invoice below they are both separately listed......does one set become null & void, or, will I get the equivalent in OBC?? Never come across this before.... :confused:

"Promotional Amenities Guests Per Person Total

LIMITED TIME INTERNET OFFER (1 GUEST PER STATERM)

LIMITED TIME OFFER / FREE PRE-PAID GRATUITIES

Group Amenities

Pre-Paid Gratuities - 10 to 16 Days

$50 Spa or Shipboard Credit Per Stateroom"[/quote']

For one set you get it in OBC not always equal to the price of gratuities..depends on the length of cruise how much you get..

Jancruz1

For one set you get it in OBC not always equal to the price of gratuities..depends on the length of cruise how much you get..

Jancruz1

Jan -- you are the expert but isn't what you stating applicable only where the person's status on O entitles then to free gratuities AND free gratuities are offered in the promotion? In that case O substitutes an OBC for one set. Here, the OP isn't speaking of status-related gratuities. One set comes from her TA.

Sorry to disagree with almost all other comments.

If O is offering prepaid and your TA gives you prepaid-2nd set is OBC-use it anyway you want, no refund.

If O is offering prepaid, and you are entitled due to status with O- you do NOT get a second full OBC from O-it's limited to a reduced status OBC.

If you can get a third gratuity credit- 1 from O promo

1 from status

1 from TA-

discuss with your TA what to do.

Sorry to disagree with almost all other comments.

If O is offering prepaid and your TA gives you prepaid-2nd set is OBC-use it anyway you want, no refund.

If O is offering prepaid, and you are entitled due to status with O- you do NOT get a second full OBC from O-it's limited to a reduced status OBC.

If you can get a third gratuity credit- 1 from O promo

1 from status

1 from TA-

discuss with your TA what to do.

There are many different rules for different sets of circumstances..not all fit, even here..

Jancruz1