No room at Tropicante. How are his neighbors?

robinbtigger

Hi there! We booked a last minute cruise and my planning was delayed even more because my daughter tore her ACL and we were not sure if we were going to cancel. In any case, the cruise is still on and I emailed Steve to see if he had room for next week. I know! That's really late with 2 ships in port. I wasn't really expecting him to have room and he didn't but he was super nice to put me on his "walk-up" list. He said if he didn't have room for me when we arrived he would see if he could find a place with one of his neighbors. Has anyone spent a day with one of his neighbors? If so, which one?

El Faro next door is good. Some of the better masseuses in Mahahual, but they are upstairs, not on the beach. Pez Quadro a short walk down is nice. As is the Black Pearl. I'd shy away from Senor Frogs, Tequila Beach, and Corona Beach. They do get crowded and the service isn't really that great, IMO. But if you head off the ship as early as you can and go directly to Tropicante, Steve might be able to get you in. I can't download a picture from work, but Tropicante is a 2 story white building with Tropicante in blue it's between a mustard colored building and El Faro. There's also a sign on a palm tree on the beach side.