Tampa airport to port... A few questions.....

rene194215

I fly in day of (not becasue I want to but have to) And I am only taking a carryon for a few reasons. The $$, the possibility of it not making it, and mostly I think to prove to me that I can travel light:rolleyes: Has never been done before!!

Anyway, arrival time is 10:44. As I mentioned it does have a layover and I wont have sunscreen (Wine no big deal not that I think about it more)

Best way to get to the port- (Party of 1)

SuperShuttle?

Cab?

Another way?

That said, would any of these modes of transportation stop at a store so I can get sunscreen and aloe? Is there a place to even stop thats not out of the way? I know if other ports, its been hwy almost direct to the port (at least back to the airport)

Any advice would be appreciated!!!

Cab from TPA to the port is a flat rate fare of $25+tip - but if you stop to shop you will be on the meter instead of the flat rate fare. :(

I doubt a shuttle full of passengers will stop while you shop. :confused:

There should be somewhere in the channelside shops or at the Aquarium to buy sunscreen; the closest CVS type drug store is almost 1/2 mile away.

You can bring a small sunscreens (up to 3 oz.) on the flight with you -- put a few in your bag with your toothpaste and other toiletries and see what TSA lets you get away with - then stock-up in Tampa, on the ship :eek:, or in your first port.