flatrate taxi only $5 within same zipcode

luv2gamble

I called the flatrateforhire. Its $29 from airport to downtown Seattle hotel. They go by zip code. The hotel is same zip code as pier and its only $5 even for the two of us and they come 5-10 minutes after you call for pick up. The hotel was telling me they had a shuttle deal to the pier for $7 pp and the shuttle makes many pick ups before you get to pier. This is a deal:D

Edited by luv2gamble
adding info

I called the flatrateforhire. Its $29 from airport to downtown Seattle hotel. They go by zip code. The hotel is same zip code as pier and its only $5 even for the two of us and they come 5-10 minutes after you call for pick up. The hotel was telling me they had a shuttle deal to the pier for $7 pp and the shuttle makes many pick ups before you get to pier. This is a deal:D

We used them several times and they were always there within 5-10 minutes and were very professional. At the airport, my luggage was delayed about 15 minutes and they waited for me (no additional cost). If fact we kept in contact by cell phone. Important note: when you have a pick-up at SeaTac, they pick you up at the DEPARTURES level. Also, after the cruise we used them from the pier to the hotel--totally avoided the long, long taxi queue.

We used them several times and they were always there within 5-10 minutes and were very professional. At the airport, my luggage was delayed about 15 minutes and they waited for me (no additional cost). If fact we kept in contact by cell phone. Important note: when you have a pick-up at SeaTac, they pick you up at the DEPARTURES level. Also, after the cruise we used them from the pier to the hotel--totally avoided the long, long taxi queue.

Yes, I hear all good about them. I'm going to use them airport to hotel, hotel to pier and downtown to airport. Maple is correct per above. They go by zip code so all you have to do is put airport in as pickup and zip of the pier to find out cost. Doubt it will be that much more compared to the taxi service. They are only charging $5 to take me approx 4 miles from hotel to pier 66. Just wanted to give a shout out w the info i got. Even if it helps just 1 person:D

I just checked rate for airport to pier #91 which is zip code 98119 and total cost was $35...so, seatac to pier #66 is $29 and seatac to pier #91 $35...both are good deals as far as I could see. Only cheaper would be shuttle bus that you have other stops, etc or the light rail. ....also, if you go downtown and go back to zip 98119 by pier 91 area its only $9.....:D

Seatac to pier 91 via express shuttle is $22 per person one way.

$22 for one person and its a shuttle w stops...this is $35 w no stops and covers 2 -3 people. shuttle is only cheaper for solo traveling...if i were to take the shuttle it would cost $44 because its 2 people....:D

Edited by luv2gamble
added

Luv,

oh of courses flatrate is cheaper, I just want to let everyone reading the post know how much it cost for shuttle, because a few weeks ago i was doing research on cost from airport to pier, pier to hotel and etc.

Thanks.

LMAO...I thought u were confused thinking the shuttle was the deal. I sd OMG, I have to detail it LOL...Glad u agreed haha....BTW, did u find any better than this thru your research?? I cant, this was the best?:D

This is what I found...seattle express can only go from hotel to cruise port, they cant go cruise port to airport, or pick u up from downtown hotel to airport. Their rate is $12per person.

Shuttle can take u from airport to cruise port and vice versa for $22 per person.

Most hotel shuttle cant drop u off in Departure area at the airport due to some kind of law of Seattle.

Want to rent a car? Heard driving to downtown is crazy and parking is not cheap.

can u help me find a tour company that pick up at pier91 and drop us of after the tour at the hotel near aiport?

This is what I found...seattle express can only go from hotel to cruise port, they cant go cruise port to airport, or pick u up from downtown hotel to airport. Their rate is $12per person.

Are you sure? In the past, Seattle Express has taken pax from pier 91 to the airport.

Shuttle can take u from airport to cruise port and vice versa for $22 per person. If you mean Shuttle Express they have many routes, and have shared service, private service. They don't drop off at the departure area either.

Most hotel shuttle cant drop u off in Departure area at the airport due to some kind of law of Seattle. shuttles drop you off in a lane between the parking garage and the terminal. About a 5 minute walk to the ticket counter.

Want to rent a car? Heard driving to downtown is crazy and parking is not cheap. True, so why not leave the rental car in the Hertz lot, store your luggage inside, do your touring, then drive to the airport when you're ready for the flight?

can u help me find a tour company that pick up at pier91 and drop us of after the tour at the hotel near aiport?

did you google to find seattle tourism web sites? like http://www.seattle.gov/visiting/

http://www.visitseattle.org/Home.aspx

or look in the seattle forum of tripadvisor.com

The only ones I'm aware of, but have no experience with are .. Tours Northwest and Show me seattle.

Edited by mapleleaves