Oasis Of The Seas Review April 5th to 12th

Hello All,

Let me start by saying yes yes we are still onboard:) we are having an amazing time, this ship is insane. Last night we had an amazing dinner at Chops and partied at Blaze until 3:30am. Today we are at sea, has been the best cruise by far. Any doubt about this ship needs to go away!!!!

We are in a D6 cabin 12542. I was a little worried about the location, but it's a perfect location. I will post more tonight and of course when we get home in Saturday.

Tim

Sounds like you are having an awesome time. I'm going on the Allure in November so I still read the Oasis reviews also.

Debbie

We really are!!!

Today I will take as many pics as I can. We are going to try to get a spot by the pool this morning. It's been a great group of passengers this sailing. I don't want to get off the ship:)

We are boarding Saturday as you get off. Flying down tomorrow afternoon, haven't even packed yet. Still at work finishing up.

Looking forward to seeing her for the first time...kids are super excited.

Enjoy your last couple of days.

Can you report back if the Champagne bar has been turned into the R Bar on Oasis yet?

A bartender on Allure last week (brothers cruise) said they had already made the change on Oasis.

If so, please take pictures!

Can you report back if the Champagne bar has been turned into the R Bar on Oasis yet?

A bartender on Allure last week (brothers cruise) said they had already made the change on Oasis.

If so, please take pictures!

What is this R Bar you speak of? Maybe last two cruises the Champagne Bar was out rendezvous spot and we loved it.

Allure of the Seas - March 2011, March 2012, upcoming July 2014

What is this R Bar you speak of? Maybe last two cruises the Champagne Bar was out rendezvous spot and we loved it.

Allure of the Seas - March 2011, March 2012, upcoming July 2014

Royal has been retrofitting the R-Bar on their ships:

R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist

Like Cuti said the Champagne bar is still there and is a great place at night. Great staff as we'll.

Last night was another great night onboard. Ate a nice dinner at Giovanni's, but so far the best dinner has been at Chops. I saw no downgrade to the food, yes they have toe up charge items but that's it. Got hit in the head during Quest. I was in the front row and someone threw a belt from above and the buckle hit me in the back of the head. That sucked, but it was a good night. Lots to do today. I'll be back tomorrow cause I'm out of my two hours of internet.

Like Cuti said the Champagne bar is still there and is a great place at night. Great staff as we'll.

Last night was another great night onboard. Ate a nice dinner at Giovanni's, but so far the best dinner has been at Chops. I saw no downgrade to the food, yes they have toe up charge items but that's it. Got hit in the head during Quest. I was in the front row and someone threw a belt from above and the buckle hit me in the back of the head. That sucked, but it was a good night. Lots to do today. I'll be back tomorrow cause I'm out of my two hours of internet.

Is the chops menu the old or new one? Thanks so much for posting!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for review!

We are on the Oasis next Saturday!!! Can't wait!

You mentioned the drink package...worth it? Which one did you do? We are with our 5 kids :) so not sure worth it for us but I would love feed back!

Thanks for review!

We are on the Oasis next Saturday!!! Can't wait!

You mentioned the drink package...worth it? Which one did you do? We are with our 5 kids :) so not sure worth it for us but I would love feed back!

We are sailing next saturday too, 3 kids, all teens. My husband and I are doing the supreme drink package and got the kids the soda package…its vacation! I don't want to have to worry about how much I'm spending…just having fun! We can't wait!

Gooooood morning all,

And just like that I woke up and were docked. This cruise is over. What an amazing vacation, the Oasis is truly a marvel. We will be driving home a little later, I will be sure to post more tonight once I download my 600 pics and go pro videos. Yesterday I ventured all over to take awesome videos from unique perspectives, hope they came out good. We are off the ship between 8:45 and 9:15 this morning. Stay tuned!!!

thanks for you review. I was on the Oasis 3/22-29/2014 the same Eastern as you. Also had a great time. Looking forward to seeing you take on this amazing ship.

I also am doing a review and just about done. Click on the link below to see my review.

We were on the week before you. What a great cruise!! I hope you get off better than we did. We had a 8:00 departure time and didn't start off until 9:30. It took an hour so we walked out of the terminal at 10:30. Did your embarkation get held up or did they get everyone off in time?

I'd love to see your pictures and read about the Eastern cruise. For sure we will be going back on her.

Hello All,

Thanks for your patience today...We got home and I had to run out and grab my new MAC:) Bear with me as I had to upload over 700 photos, which of course I am still going through. Lets get this review started shall we???

My wife Candice and I arrived in Ft Lauderdale on Friday afternoon, we stayed at the Sheraton airport, which actually not a bad location, just a few miles from the pier. We woke up early Saturday morning and could see the Oasis just beyond the airport in the distance, I was super excited, like a little kid on Christmas morning, so of course I wanted to get there as soon as possible.

here is the view from our hotel room

IMG_0554.jpg

I decided to forget about breakfast and head straight to ship around 10am...By the time we got to the pier 18 it was around 10:30 and we parked the car, we were past security and checking in by 10:50 or so, it was a very very easy process. The take the welcome pictures down stairs before sending you up to the waiting area....They were missing one passenger from the previous cruise, this delayed boarding a few min, but no biggie, gave me a chance to play with my new go pro.

GOPR0167.jpg

And one more from the pre boarding!

GOPR0166.jpg

Edited by skyking