Meet & Greet

lcumpire

Want to let others know how responsive NCL has been in setting up a M&G for our cruise on the POA sailing on May 10, 2014. Sent an email to the address listed above and they responded with 24 hours and then sent me an email telling me exactly where and when we are meeting.

Thank you very much NCL

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was similarly impressed on our February cruise on the Jewel. I planned the Meet and Greet and although we were only staying in an oceanview and are only Silver, we were VIP's all week. We had bathrobes and upgraded toiletries in our room. We were sent snacks and goodies every afternoon by one of the staff. We also were allowed to eat in a specialty restaurant for breakfast and lunch and had priority disembarkation! The officers recognized us all week and went out of their way to talk to us and ensure we were happy!

WOW!

LAuri

I think NCL has come to the point where they pretty much just ASSUME there will be a Cruise Critic Meet & Greet on every sailing. They just wait for someone to send them an email about it. It's awesome.

I have organized many meet & greets and this has been the case with me every time. They always respond within a day and if you have any questions during that time and the time you sail, you always get a response back quickly as well. :)

Hi there. Do you have to invite ship's officers or does someone show up? My only other meet and greet was on Princess and one officer (whose turn it was maybe?) showed up.

Thanks, Cheryl

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi there. Do you have to invite ship's officers or does someone show up? My only other meet and greet was on Princess and one officer (whose turn it was maybe?) showed up.

Thanks, Cheryl

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The beauty of NCL is that they automatically communicate with their officers and senior staff about the M & G. Unless there is something unusual going on, they normally have a great turn out of officers and senior staff - which is a nice touch considering how busy they are. They do a great job with the M & G.

Compared to a HAL's M & G I attended - it was a CC member hosted event and there was no food, drink or officers anywhere. Rather disappointing compared to NCL!

• 2 weeks later...