Orlando airport to Port Canaveral

zelly2

Best shuttle for 1 person from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral for cruise on Sunshine in May? Looking for suggestions on most reliable company at lowest price. Thanks for your help.

I'm also on the Sunshine in May, which sailing are you on?!

I looked at Cocoa Beach Shuttle, then decided to use the option to book a shuttle through my pre-cruise hotel as it was the same price of $33 - it turns out that this was because they also use CBS! They have good reviews and if the local hotels use them I would guess they are reliable.

Have not booked yet -- but looking at May 10th. Which date are you going? I will be in FL for a few days and will return to airport on the 10th and can get shuttle from there to port. Prices have gone up and hoping if I can work this out to book at lower price.

I'm also on the Sunshine in May, which sailing are you on?!

I looked at Cocoa Beach Shuttle, then decided to use the option to book a shuttle through my pre-cruise hotel as it was the same price of $33 - it turns out that this was because they also use CBS! They have good reviews and if the local hotels use them I would guess they are reliable.

I've booked with Cocoa Beach Shuttle as well; as my hotel uses them. I'm cruising also in May and staying at the Radisson Port Canaveral.

Edited by Mary49

I loved Cocoa beach shuttle...they were great, even with me changing my reservation (due to hurricane sandy) and the forgetting that I had reserved them...

Very nice, right on time, and I wound up being the only one in the shuttle...I think the driver said he'd be waiting 5 minutes to see if there was anyone else..I wasn't really in a rush and they squeezed me in (I'd changed from one day to the next, and changed times too, due to airports in NJ being closed, but I digress)

Nice driver, clean van, and I would use them again...