Pride Category 9, 11 and 12 Pics

coolestwife

Hi!

Does any one have recent pictures of categories 9, 11 AND a category 12 on the Carnival Pride? I'm looking for some really good pics so i can see which cat. i want to book....:)

Also, why is there no category 10??? Is it like a building not having a 13th floor? Anyone know?

I noticed on your post for roll call on my Pride Sept. 18th sailing, that you are from Simi Valley. Just wanted to say Hi, as I grew up there and truly miss it. I replied to that post but don't know if you saw it. I asked your age range and then saw later that you were born in 74. Four years younger than me, but if you've lived there all your life, who knows, we might know each other. Sorry to everyone for posting this here. I tried to e-mail off-line but can't send a private e-mail, per her preferences. Again sorry if I've made anyone mad by this. :)

I noticed on your post for roll call on my Pride Sept. 18th sailing, that you are from Simi Valley. Just wanted to say Hi, as I grew up there and truly miss it. I replied to that post but don't know if you saw it. I asked your age range and then saw later that you were born in 74. Four years younger than me, but if you've lived there all your life, who knows, we might know each other. Sorry to everyone for posting this here. I tried to e-mail off-line but can't send a private e-mail, per her preferences. Again sorry if I've made anyone mad by this. :)

Likewise your profile does not allow for e-mail. Sorry to continue OT, but I was looking as a past-Pride passenger and came upon the discussion.

I grew up in Simi and was also born in 1970. If you grew up in the west end of town, we may have gone to school together (RHS Class of '89). I left Simi in 1996, but still live in the County. Drop a line at we3polarbearsNOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove the NOSPAM).

I see no one has responded yet.

I don't have Pride, but I do have Legend (sister ship) pix of a cat 11 wraparound:

http://community.webshots.com/album/349926227KEFkPx

Hey You're not from Simi Valley! LOL :p But seriously....Where is Chestnut Ridge b/c it may be near my aunt!

Thanks for the Pics....they are great. Oh and your "shortie" (DD) is absolutely adorable!!!!

Well, it's only an hour away. Worked there for two weeks years ago. It was like Sodom and Gomorrah at the Holiday Inn.

Found a nice Italian restaurant there as well!

hey!!! she never mentioned the Holiday Inn before!!! I think my mom mentioned that restaurant actually....

coolestwife

We are a family of 4 going on the Pride 5-21-06. We have booked 2 rooms but the room we will be spending the most time in will be the aft wraparound suite room 4228. This is a cat. 11. but from what i have researched this is the best money can buy if you are looking at a balcony suite. Serene56 has some great photos of these aft cabins.

coolestwife

We are a family of 4 going on the Pride 5-21-06. We have booked 2 rooms but the room we will be spending the most time in will be the aft wraparound suite room 4228. This is a cat. 11. but from what i have researched this is the best money can buy if you are looking at a balcony suite. Serene56 has some great photos of these aft cabins.

OMG!!! finally someone is going on the same cruise!!!! THanks for the info, ceoswis. I have a roll call posted for that date have you seen/posted there? I hope we get to meet you guys! We will be the ones that have a stunned looking (I hope) husband with the group...heeheehee

Let me start off by alerting you that I am not from Simi ! I'm from Yorba Linda.. but I am a proud Graduate of Moorpark CC okay now that is out of the way, I have Pictures of the Category 9 cabins and I can tell you for the price they are the way to go, there are only a few of them and I would highly recommend them. I paid $50 more than the 8G ( which my kids were in) and the cabin was huge. Give me a couple of days to up load the pics( I need to focus in on my work first) and you will see the the difference. You will enjoy your cruise my teenage kids had a blast

Let me start off by alerting you that I am not from Simi ! I'm from Yorba Linda.. but I am a proud Graduate of Moorpark CC okay now that is out of the way, I have Pictures of the Category 9 cabins and I can tell you for the price they are the way to go, there are only a few of them and I would highly recommend them. I paid $50 more than the 8G ( which my kids were in) and the cabin was huge. Give me a couple of days to up load the pics( I need to focus in on my work first) and you will see the the difference. You will enjoy your cruise my teenage kids had a blast

Both my step-daughters are going to Moorpark too! Sheesh what a small world! Anyway, was the 9 ALOT bigger than the 8, or just a little?

We were recently on the Pride. We were in cabin 4237, Category 11. I'm sorry I don't have pictures of the cabin. I can tell you that this layout was the best we have had on the different ships. We have stayed in both cat 11 and 12 and this cabin was by far the best! Not only did it have the large wraparound balcony (which was wonderful) but when you entered the cabin you walked into a sitting area. The bedroom area was separate as was the bathroom and a make-up area. It was fantastic! No matter what cabin you decide on, you will have a great time.

Look at the WEBSHOTS link in my signature... there are interior pics of 4228 on the Pride... as well as balcony pictures from 4237 on the Legend (same cabin that Pete had)... YEP - it's the only way to sail the high seas!!!

Tom

Archived