Liquor prices

zebra

St Maarten for sure! We just got back a couple of weeks ago and compared at both islands. The guy in the liquor shop onboard said they would match the price you just had to take a picture of the price at the store and they would honor it. In St. Maarten we purchased 2 one liters of Crown Royal for $34 and got a 375ml for free. Not all stores had that offer but we remember the store from our cruise in December and picked up these again. They said they would deliver to the ship but we carried them back with us. Everything was cheaper in St. Maarten.

Went to get my receipt from last month in St Thomas as I couldn't remember the name of the store I bought the alcohol at.

Purchased 2 Liters of Grey Goose for $50 and a liter of Absolute Citron for $15 in Havensight, at a store called Milan Liquor & Tobacco. I didn't shop around for prices as we just came back from the beach and had very little time left to shop. I knew these prices were cheaper than home, so I bought them and they also deliver to cruise ships.

I think the best prices will be in St. Thomas but not by much. You may find a store or two on front street in Phillipsburg where it may a few dollars less.

Don't recall the prices of other alcohol.

St Maarten for sure! We just got back a couple of weeks ago and compared at both islands. The guy in the liquor shop onboard said they would match the price you just had to take a picture of the price at the store and they would honor it. In St. Maarten we purchased 2 one liters of Crown Royal for $34 and got a 375ml for free. Not all stores had that offer but we remember the store from our cruise in December and picked up these again. They said they would deliver to the ship but we carried them back with us. Everything was cheaper in St. Maarten.

Do you remember the name of the store you bought yours at? Thank you

I can't remember the name. I have been searching for the card he gave me but can't find it. If you were to walk from where the water taxi would drop you off (in the center of town), go straight until you came to Front Street and take a right. It is on the left hand side of Front street a ways down going kind of towards the ships. It is past Little Switzerland but before the Guava-berry place. When you walk into the store, there is liquor on the left side and jewelry on the right. If I find my card with the name I will post it here. Good luck!

I can't remember the name. I have been searching for the card he gave me but can't find it. If you were to walk from where the water taxi would drop you off (in the center of town), go straight until you came to Front Street and take a right. It is on the left hand side of Front street a ways down going kind of towards the ships. It is past Little Switzerland but before the Guava-berry place. When you walk into the store, there is liquor on the left side and jewelry on the right. If I find my card with the name I will post it here. Good luck!

Thank you. You were very helpful. Can't wait for May 10th