Does NCL have a FTTF (Carnival) type option?

bryanjaync

Carnival has a Faster To The Fun (FTTF) option. For $50 per cabin (not per person), you get priority boarding and your cabin in ready at boarding and other perks. Does NCL have a similiar program ?

My partner and I are taking my 83/86 year old parents on the Sun out of Tampa in October. Trying to minimize the time the have to stand/walk during embarkation. Dad is using a cane (and Mom probably should!). We are all Silver level if that matters.

thanks.

Carnival has a Faster To The Fun (FTTF) option. For $50 per cabin (not per person), you get priority boarding and your cabin in ready at boarding and other perks. Does NCL have a similiar program ?

My partner and I are taking my 83/86 year old parents on the Sun out of Tampa in October. Trying to minimize the time the have to stand/walk during embarkation. Dad is using a cane (and Mom probably should!). We are all Silver level if that matters.

thanks.

There is no option for paying to get priority boarding, but I believe anyone needing assistance (canes, walkers, etc) can get priority boarding by checking in at the handicapped area. If they have difficulties, NCL will even offer a wheelchair to get onboard. (I witnessed that in the port in NY.)

As for the cabin being ready, it really doesn't cause any less walking, since they can just have lunch first before heading to their cabin. We have always been able to go right to our cabin after lunch.

Haven cabins get priority boarding as well, so you could always go for the big bucks and do it that way :)

thanks.

Nothing like this on NCL. It shouldn't take too long to embark and there will be assistance available should the need a wheelchair etc. Have fun!

You should contact NCL prior and let them know if you will need two wheelchairs to help your parents while boarding and disembarking. If you booked through a TA they can make the necessary arrangements for you.

Rochelle

There is usually a bag check in one of the lounges or rooms, so you don't even have to worry about carrying around your carry on bags. So enjoy the MDR lunch, have a ramble around the docks and your cabin will be ready by 1 pm (usually) anyways!