Beverage Package

BuckGood

From HAL's site:

Our convenient, affordable Signature Beverage Package allows you to select from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails (including non-alcoholic), sodas & coffee! Includes any beverage priced at a $7.00 or lower menu price. Up to 15 beverages per day. * Prices are per day; Signature Beverage Package for $44.95* per day, per person a 15% service charge is not included and will be automatically applied to your purchase. The package must be purchased for the entire duration of the voyage. Up to a 15-drink maximum per day. All adults over 21 years old booked in the same stateroom must also purchase the package. Participants may order only one drink at a time. No sharing is permitted. Excludes Mini Bar, In-Room Dining, & beverages on Half Moon Cay. Packages are not transferable or refundable. Beverage management reserves the right to revoke the package if misused and reserves the right to refuse service for any reason; including refusing service of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated customers. Must be 21 years or older to purchase and agree not to give to minors. "

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned...But it's been a while on HAL and can anyone direct me to HAL's Signiture Beverage Package?

Thanks!

BuckGood - We purchased the Signature Beverage Package on the Noordam last month. We took a note or two, so if you want to know what you can and cannot get with the card, this post should help.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42154126

It's post #351 in the thread, and that link should take you directly there.

There's a fair amount of information, if you have the time to read the whole thread. I'm not saying it will change your life, but Jahola X, of Western New Jersey said that after reading the thread - "My teeth are 5 shades whiter. My hair is luxurious, and I can speak with dolphins. Also, I have more friends and they buy me gifts."

Edited by POA1