Radaince of the Sea 5-16-14 what port? Help

Hello All.

So I made the mstake of assuming our cruise would leave out of Canada Place as I thought that was the only port. I now see there is another port in Vancouver, how do I know which port is the correct one? I am new to all of this so any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Hello All.

So I made the mstake of assuming our cruise would leave out of Canada Place as I thought that was the only port. I now see there is another port in Vancouver, how do I know which port is the correct one? I am new to all of this so any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Royal's website says Canada Place.

Here's their info:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Directions+to+the+Pier&faqId=907&faqSubjectId=331&faqType=faq

The other pier is Ballantyne which is a short cab ride from Canada Place...We stayed at Canada Place when we sailed on Serenade...so it's not like you'll be far away.....let me see if I can find out more info

Wow Bob, you're fast!!

Edited by megr1125

If it's any help at all, we are sailing on May 9 on Radiance. We too thought it was out of Canada Place but they changed it to Ballantyne Pier. So I assume that is where we will return too on the 16th. We had booked at Pan Pacific and now the other pier is about a 10 minute cab ride away so I'm told from Canada Place. Enjoy your cruise !!!

We switched to Delta Suites as it is WAY cheaper and No they won't take your luggage from Pan. I figured if I have to cab it I might as well save $250 (2 rooms). I only noticed the change in my cruise documents. I called RCI and inquired just to make sure...

We too are booked at Pan Pacific. Why does the Royal's website say one thing and the Port of Vancouver another? We booked the cruise package at the Pan Pacific as well I wonder if they take our luggage to the other?

Since you booked the cruise package, the Pan Pacific will give you a "coupon" and put you in a taxi to Ballantyne.

Yes..checked the port schedule and there are 2 sailings from Ballantyne..

The Pan Pacific is really nice..and you'll see lots of ships there anyway!

Cab was quick....and not too much. If you booked a pre/post package with Royal I would think they'll transfer you and your luggage...

We did a cab, and it was easy. Would have been WAY easier to be at CP, but well....the cruise was awesome.

FYI the other one is in September......the 12th IIRC