MSC Divina Yacht Club

jamesh6

My wife and I have booked the Royal Suite 16008 and would like to know if anyone has stayed in this stateroom and to give us some info on 'likes and dislikes' pertaining to this stateroom and to the Yacht Club in general. We would appreciate any info (and pictures) you can provide.

My wife and I have booked the Royal Suite 16008 and would like to know if anyone has stayed in this stateroom and to give us some info on 'likes and dislikes' pertaining to this stateroom and to the Yacht Club in general. We would appreciate any info (and pictures) you can provide.

I'm booked in it starting next Saturday 4/26, so after I get back I'll be happy to tell you all about it.

not sure when you are travelling, but we are on the positioning cruise to South America on the 19th of May - we ourselves have 16007, and our friends have 16008 - both royal suites - .... i will be sure to post - the suite itself if beautiful but concerned with balcony, but being in Yacht club, will be at the One and Only Pool area.....

The yacht club experience was so incredible we booked again for next March. I have seen pictures...try youtube.

In March we will be in a YC3. There is a bit of a tradeoff. I can tell by the pictures the YC3 is smaller than the YC2.

with the YC3 you do get a balcony, although it is a bit strange....narrow and partially covered.

I do not know if you get the seperate shower with all the jets in the YC3 (and 2 sinks). Also, in the pictures it looks like the dressing table area is in the bedroom ,not a little seperated room like we had before.

My husband is a flooring contractor and said our YC2 (end one) was over 600 sq. ft.

I think the YC3 incorperates the balcony sq. footage into the total.

Anyway, I want to try it. The price is very close between the 2.