1-2-3 Go Promo - can't switch perk?

spammie

Hi. We are booked on the 10-night Equinox cruise November 21, 2014. When we originally booked this cruise I picked the $300 OBC. We just got off the Silhouette and really liked the convenience of having the drink package. I called to see if we could have the drink package instead of the onboard credit. I was told "no" since they are no longer offering this promo. I'm sort of confused about this after reading that it is being offered as a year long promo if you book on board?

If we can't switch it's fine since we are Elite and get free drinks during the evening event, can bring on 2 bottles of wine and are in Aqua Class so we get free water. I just really liked the convenience of the drink package. Wanda

I asked about this and was told I could switch before final payment. And I do not see why it could not be switched, but it could be true they are holding people to the original choice.

If it were very important to me I would call back and ask again at a little later date.

Well I called back yesterday and talked to someone in the regular reservation department. The first time I called the Captains Club number. A very nice gentleman named Caleb helped me and switched me to the beverage package. I guess it pays to call back if you don't think you received the correct answer the first time. :) Wanda

• 2 weeks later...

Where is a copy of the Pick your Perk for onboard bookings? I am looking for my document.

We had booked a transatlantic while onboard and understood the drinks package was not available for transatlantic and short cruises. We were told if we had to switch to another non transatlantic cruise we would be eligible. We just switched to another cruise which is not a transatlantic. But when the person who was helping make the transfer called Captains Club, she was told the promo had ended. I did tell her this was the book on board promo. They said something about it only going through next April or May.

From my conversation aboard the Equinox April 13th we were told it was completely transferable with all benefits. But like you were told only the Obc was valid in transatlantic snot the 1,2,3 part. Further we were told this promotion would go on Into the foreseeable future.

I have a copy of the on oars 123 go, but I only have my iPad at the moment.