Pier in Cozumel?

anjuli

I'm posting this question here. Does HAL have a certain pier they always use when docking/tendering in Cozumel. I went to a couple of websites and they show the three piers/docks. The ships are listed for each dock, but no HAL ships are listed. Thanks for any help.

No HAL ships are listed for August and September, because the Zuiderdam, the only ship in the Caribbean during the summer months, does not stop in Cozumel.

What web site did you look at and were they only listing the current month, or did the list the rest of the year?

Actually it doesn't look like HAL will have any ships visiting Cozumel even in October. I couldn't get into their site to check out November.

I do know that the Volendam and Veendam will be in Cozumel during their Xmas cruises.

Anjuli, the last couple of times we were there, HAL docked at Puerto Maya (they were still finishing the little shopping village there). Have not seen the newest Pier, Punta Langosta

Hope it helps! Take care

We're cruising in November on the Westerdam on the Western swing. I think the Westerdam only does this trip twice in November and not any other time. I think.

No HAL ships are listed for August and September, because the Zuiderdam, the only ship in the Caribbean during the summer months, does not stop in Cozumel.

What web site did you look at and were they only listing the current month, or did the list the rest of the year?

Actually it doesn't look like HAL will have any ships visiting Cozumel even in October. I couldn't get into their site to check out November.

I do know that the Volendam and Veendam will be in Cozumel during their Xmas cruises.

OK, thanks!

Anjuli, the last couple of times we were there, HAL docked at Puerto Maya (they were still finishing the little shopping village there). Have not seen the newest Pier, Punta Langosta

Hope it helps! Take care

Thanks for the info. We did the Tulum tour and were ferried to Playa del Carmen. Ferried back to the main shopping are in Cozumel and then to the Puerta Maya pier (had to take a taxi to get to the pier.)

HAL doesn't have any set pier in Cozumel.

We have docked a couple of times at Punta Langasta - great pier - lovely shops - within walking distance of town.

And we docked at Puerta Maya and the International piers - they're okay. You have to take a taxi to town.

Archived