Can you buy spa pass online?

WouterC

Reading through all of the websites and reviews (and god knows I've read a lot), there was a mention that you can buy spa pass online, but only on Epic and another ship (Breakaway?).

I'm guessing this is a mistake, and that you can buy the spa treatments online, not the actual pass itself. I guess that wouldn't work, since people would rush to buy them and there wouldn't be any left for people arriving on the ship.

The "Entertainment" and "Spa" sections did not open yet for us.

Does anyone know what you can buy online, or can anyone that's closer to their departure take a look and see what's offered?

Book a spa suite, balcony or mini-suite and you got the pass. Only way to get the spa pass before your cruise.

Spa suite? I wish :cool:

Not going to happen on this cruise.

Perhaps a spa mini suite, although from what I've read they aren't much bigger than a regular balcony cabin.

Edited by WouterC

Spa suite? I wish :cool:

Not going to happen on this cruise.

Perhaps a spa mini suite, although from what I've read they aren't much bigger than a regular balcony cabin.

That would be nice if they were larger, I was not aware they were. I thought they just had spa amenities and privilages. I tend to book the spa staterooms when I sail a ship with them.

That would be nice if they were larger, I was not aware they were. I thought they just had spa amenities and privilages. I tend to book the spa staterooms when I sail a ship with them.

Sorry, I can see how the way I worded it can be misleading.

They're not larger. But the name "mini suite" seems to trip people up, which is understandable.

I wanted to book a Spa Suite on the Pearl but they don't exist. I booked a mini suite instead. From reading above it is mentioned that if you have a mini suite that you automatically get a spa pass. Can someone please confirm this. Thanks

I wanted to book a Spa Suite on the Pearl but they don't exist. I booked a mini suite instead. From reading above it is mentioned that if you have a mini suite that you automatically get a spa pass. Can someone please confirm this. Thanks

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the Pearl offers spa mini-suites. Only the newer ships (Epic, Breakaway and Getaway) offer cabins that include complimentary access to the spa. The easy way to remember this is that if your cabin category doesn't have the word "spa" in it, then it doesn't include a spa pass.

If you have a spa mini suite, it's included - if you have just a mini suite, it's not. Not all ships have spa mini suites.

And spa passes are offered in limited quantity. On my last Gem cruise out of NYC, the spa had a table in the waiting area in the cruise terminal and we got our passes there.

But on our last Breakaway cruise out of NYC, there was no table.

Anyways do a spa tour as soon as you board the ship and get the pass if you want...just do not wait to long, you might not get a pass.

Have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app