crab legs?

cruzinmom

i LOVE crab. i wish NCL offered it. instead everyone gets all happy for crappy lobster (if i have to soak it in butter to taste good, whats the point?). i'd love if they got rid of half the lobster nastiness and gave us some crab instead

I'm lucky enough to be going on the Caribbean Princess for the third time this year and I have some very good food pictures regarding the king crab legs, shrimp and grilled caribbean lobster tails. The seafood is chilled the first night...just ok... The seafood is hot on both formal nights in the buffet. The king crab legs are good and the grilled caribbean lobster tails are huge. I have had much better tasting crab and lobster but this was still a treat and one of he reasons I keep picking this ship. Hope the pictures help :)

http://community.webshots.com/album/285271206ygHrvX

Thank you! I am now so hungry! ;) I love crab legs, but am not sure if we will have them on Sapphire Princess... :mad:

Thank you! I am now so hungry! ;) I love crab legs, but am not sure if we will have them on Sapphire Princess... :mad:

Hi- Do you realize that post was from 2005:confused: I would like to see some more recent posts. Wonder why they keep 5 year old posts:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived