Question: Cozumel Excursions

I would like to know if anyone has ever booked an excursion in Cozumel with Island Marketing (beach excursion or the 4 hour guided van tour)? Would like to know if it is a safe and reputable company? This is our first cruise and I am trying to set up our shore excursions. Any information would be helpful.

You may want to think of going to the Cozumel section of these boards (port section) and look up all the activities, excursions and places to see. There will also be feedback about excursion operators. You should get alot of helpful feedback on that board.

You may want to consider picking out a beach after reading the Cozumel board and then just taking a taxi there. That's what alot of people do. There's alot of taxis all over. If you take you own taxi you'll have control of where to go, when to arrive, and when to head back to ship. Just remember not to loose track of time when heading back...also ALOT cheaper.

I have used island marketing in a few places. I like that you can type online for all questions that need to be asked before I book and speak to a representative without costly phone bills.

But please check out the port of calls board located on the main screen.

also http://www.cozumelinsider.com

Archived