Diamond Lounge on the Liberty

Hi,

I know that the deck plan information online is small, but I can't find the location of the Diamond Lounge on the Liberty. I found the D+/Concierge Lounge on Deck 10, but the Diamond Lounge is hiding from me.

Would someone please be so kind as to divulge its hiding place?

Thanks.

Hi,

I know that the deck plan information online is small, but I can't find the location of the Diamond Lounge on the Liberty. I found the D+/Concierge Lounge on Deck 10, but the Diamond Lounge is hiding from me.

Would someone please be so kind as to divulge its hiding place?

Thanks.

Diamond Lounge on Liberty is located in a limited access (seapass card required for entry) area in the rear of the Viking Crown lounge and offers all of the things available in the Concierge lounge with the addition of the great views that are absent in the CL.:) We were on Liberty in January and made frequent use of it both in the morning and the evening.

The Diamond Club is located on deck 14 - right side of the Viking Crown Lounge. The Concierge Lounge is located on deck 10 as you indicate.

IMO, the Diamond Club is by far the nicer of the two with floor to ceiling windows and a private outdoor deck as well.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

The Diamond Club is located on deck 14 - right side of the Viking Crown Lounge. The Concierge Lounge is located on deck 10 as you indicate.

IMO, the Diamond Club is by far the nicer of the two with floor to ceiling windows and a private outdoor deck as well.

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now they'll all be coming to the Diamond Lounge:eek:- LOL

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now they'll all be coming to the Diamond Lounge:eek:- LOL

Well unfortunately if one is Diamond or higher they already know that. ;)

And IMO, I think most D+/Pinnacle members - at least those that I've met - prefer the Diamond Club over the Concierge Lounge already. The secret is already out with them...:D

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Thanks everyone. My problem is that I stopped looking at the decks before I got to 14. Oops. :o

A dear friend just said she would be coming along on this cruise, as she is Diamond, we would have found out the secret, anyway! ;)

See you at the Diamond!