Amerisuites Airport/Westshore in Tampa?

Rina's Mom

Hi...........We have stayed there a few times and found it to be just fine. It isn't deluxe but very comfortable. I remember that you have a choice of 1 king bed or 2 doubles, but if you have the room with 2 doubles the beds are very close together. There is also a pull out couch in each room. Breakfast is good from what I can remember, but don't be late for it because by 10am you would never know that breakfast was served!!! They did have shuttle service to the pier but you should probably check with the hotel directly because those things change. The last time I stayed there 6 months ago, we rented a car from alamo and the hotel shuttle dropped us over there to pick up the car and alamo dropped us off at the pier and even picked us up after the cruise even though we were not renting a car. Alamo drove us from the pier to there office and then took us to the airport. I would definately recommend this hotel as good value for the money but be sure to shop around the internet for the best pricing or contact the hotel and ask if they have any managers specials. Hope this helps.:)

I stayed here in February- they did pick us up at the airport-- use the coutesy phone and they will be there within 15 minutes.

Breafast was done by 10am. Two shuttles went to the pier- one at 11am and another at 1pm. (try to get to the earlier one)

Archived