Which island would you choose?

jmcancruise

Just out of curiosity, based on all the islands you have visited while cruising and the experiences you have had on them, which island would you choose to spend a week on. DH and I have considered mostly st. Thomas, st. Martin. Not sure we would ever do it, but often consider it before we turn around and book another cruise.

Not in the Caribbean but we've enjoyed spending a week on Maui a couple of times. :) The long flights is what keeps us from going back.

In the Caribbean it would be St. Maarten for sure. Actually, lots closer and more convenient than Maui.

LuLu

~~~

Just out of curiosity, based on all the islands you have visited while cruising and the experiences you have had on them, which island would you choose to spend a week on. DH and I have considered mostly st. Thomas, st. Martin. Not sure we would ever do it, but often consider it before we turn around and book another cruise.

Antigua! Beautiful island and beautiful beaches! Absolutely my favorite.

Edited by beachbum53

Tough Question. We did it though. After researching for our first cruise in '06 we booked a week on St Thomas. From there we visited St John and Virgin Gorda. I really liked Antigua when we stopped there in '11. BUT, If I could, I'd book a long stay on St. John. It is the most beautiful and under-developed.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Absolutely Tortola. Luv how small and mountainous it is. Friendly people, not too touristy. St Maarten second.

Four years ago I did a land vacation in St Kitts. Took the ferry over to Nevis. love those sister islands also