Excursions?

ragethjj23

Looking for a fun excursion on st kitts. We are traveling on the carnival valor and would like to do a fun adventurous excursion here. Anyone know of one? We were thinking a sailing and snorkeling excursion would be fun. An comments would be appreciated!

We took the full day catamaran tour to Nevis, March 31, with Blue Water Safaris. Communication was very good, professional, but fun, staff. They served lunch on board, open bar, stopped for snorkeling, and then on to Nevis for about 2 hours. Very comfortable catamaran, not overly crowded with 16 passengers and crew of 3. I would definitely go again.

on Blue water's web page it says that the full day trip to Nevis has to be booked through the Carnival excursion desk.

Full Day with Lunch to Nevis

Board your state of the art catamaran and sail to the beautiful island of Nevis On the way drop anchor in a secluded cove for a snorkel expedition. Explore the huge boulders and view the rich marine life, including snappers, damsels, trumpet fish, angelfish, and several species of parrotfish. After your snorkel, the crew prepares a delicious lunch, which you eat on board. After lunch hoist sail and set off to picturesque Pinneys Beach. Walk down to the Four Seasons and shop in their boutique or relax at sunshine’s and have a Killer Bee. After approximately an hour your crew sets a course for the leisurely sail back to the Marina. Your attentive crew serves complimentary beverages throughout the tour, wear a swimsuit and bring a towel and adequate sun protection. Alcoholic beverages are only served after the snorkel portion of the tour.

Departure times are at 0930 am returning to Port Zante at 4.30pm. Scheduled Sails every week.

Full Day with Lunch to Nevis Catamaran Tour Cost Per Person (Adults) Children (6-12yrs) Children (Under 6yrs)

Full Day with Lunch to Nevis - Departure time is at 9:00am returning to Port Zante at 4:00 pm US$95 US$47.50 FREE

This tour is not available to Carnival Cruise lines passengers, Please refer to your ship to Book.

Book Now

I doubt it. I believe that the catamaran company is guaranteed a minimum when the cruise ship is in port and by agreeing to that they will not accept passenger reservations at the reduced price. This is my opinion and I may be wrong.

But carnival has a best price policy like with their cabin prices and offer 110% of the difference. Just wondering if they will since it is the same excursion through the same company.

Just wondering if you called Carnival to see if they would match the price? Let us know if you book. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Ditto. HAs anybody found out?

I called but couldn't get an answer. They said I would need to book in order to get an answer and as my cruise is a year away I can't even book the excursion. ..so much for trying to plan ahead

Just wondering if you called Carnival to see if they would match the price? Let us know if you book. Thanks!

Thanks for the quick answer. Don't guess I will worry/bother about it as we leave Saturday.

It's a beautiful island. We took the train tour around the island and it was well worth the ride...you may rather do water activities, but we were so glad we did this.

Was this booked through the cruise line or independently? About how long was the ride?