Condolences to Sail7seas

mamaofami

Dear Judy,

The day has passed. I hope good thoughts, warm wishes and prayers have helped you through those difficult hours. Now, each annual event will no longer be "the first time without Robert" and hopefully the journey becomes easier. I'm so glad you've chosen to sail again on this new adventure with friends. Know that I am thinking of you often and wishing you well.

Judy, as I told you, I haven't been on CC very much lately, so was surprised to see this thread reappear. I had no idea that this was the year anniversary of Robert's death. I think of you often and know how difficult this year has been for you. I'm hoping this next year will be easier, and that sailing on NCL will get you back soon to your blue hulled ships.

I haven't posted here in years, but want to reach out here, even though S7S and I traded private emails about this last year.

I wish I had the right thing to say. We were fortunate enough to spend time with S7S and her husband, and were happy to count them as friends. His wit was contagious, each time I was with them Mr. S7S would make me laugh within the first few minutes.

Sail, please know I think of you often.

Joanne