Condolences to Sail7seas

mamaofami

I've not had Internet at home since Friday, so I've not been on CC at all.

Today the problem is fixed, I log on and see this sad news.

I am so sorry, Sail, for the loss of your husband. Although we have never met, I felt as if I knew him through your posts.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless.

Judy, just returned from a very bad situation with our daughter and was shocked to learn of Robert's death. How completely awful this has to be for you. :(

Please continue to post on CC. I do and it helps. CC is an escape where you might also be able to help others.

My sincere sympathies for your heart breaking loss.

LuLu

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved husband. May he live on through your beautiful memories of all that you shared. I usually don't share on CC, but I want to thank you for all your thoughtful comments and good advice on this board.

My heartfelt condolences to a "friend" I've never actually met. I trust all the years of offering help and advise to so many of us here will somehow be returned to you in comfort and solace from those best able to provide it during this time of mourning.

My most sincere thanks for all the lovely messages.

Continuing to visit here at CC is a 'normal' in my otherwise not normal life, at the moment.

CC is a familiar distraction for me and the kindness expressed in these posts is so appreciated.

Dear Sail, you have been so helpful to all of us, and even though we have never met, I can't help but feel we are friends.

I lost my traveling buddy DH in 2001, and it's thanks to people like you that I am still traveling. I remember that Robert loved that aft pool on the Maasdam, and I think of that whenever I see it.

May memories and time help you find peace.

Dear Sail,

We send our deepest condolences. Throughout the years we have enjoyed your posts, invaluable information, and especially your obvious delight as you sailed with your beloved husband. Thank you for sharing those precious moments. I now regret not approaching a couple that we saw in the Neptune on the Eurodam about two years ago that I felt could have been you and your husband. We would have loved to have met you. You, Robert, and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Judy,

I don't know you personally but you have been my "go to" person for all things cruise related for 10 years now. While cruising joins all of us on these boards together, circumstances like this remind us that we all have larger lives on the outside.

I am so sorry to hear of your husband's passing and wish you all the ease and comfort you surely deserve.

Please know you have my deepest condolences and I will send you white light and peaceful thoughts.

Diann

• 1 month later...

Sail, I am so sorry to hear of the death of your husband. As many others have said, you have been a go-to person for me for so many years and I feel as if I know you.

Warm and healing thoughts and prayers to you.

Maureen

• 9 months later...

Today is one year since I lost my Robert.

I thank CC and so many here as coming to the boards so often has helped me on many a 'blue day'.

When I need to refocus my mind, CC and HAL is often the place I turn.

For those that knew him, please think a kind thought for my dear, dear DH I miss so much.

Today is one year since I lost my Robert.

I thank CC and so many here as coming to the boards so often has helped me on many a 'blue day'.

When I need to refocus my mind, CC and HAL is often the place I turn.

For those that knew him, please think a kind thought for my dear, dear DH I miss so much.

Hugs Sail and prayers for continued healing and fond memories.

I am so sorry to tell you about the death of Sail7seas beloved husband on Thursday, April 17th. They both spent many hours cruising aboard Holland America and the thoughts and prayers of your CC friends are with you, Sail, at this time of sorrow.

Judy: I was sorry to learn of the death of your husband. May God be with you in this time of trial. Please accept my condolences. May your dear husband rest in peace. "May the Angels lead him into paradise."

Himself