Quad cabins on all ships?

petepie

Hi,

I am just starting to do some research into Europe cruises for 2015, and have found a couple of itineraries I like on the Ryndam and Prinsendam (as well as some others). But I cannot find availability online for those ships for a balcony cabin that accomodates 4 (2 adults, 2 children). All I'm being offered are suites. It seems very early for summer 2015 cruises to be selling out, although I know there are typically fewer quad cabins on each ship.

I've found some conflicting information on websites so am hoping the experts here can help. Are there quad verandah cabins on the Ryndam and Prinsendam? If so, I guess they're already sold out. If not, I know why I keep coming up empty handed in looking at various options!

Thanks!

There are no quad veranda cabins, other than suites, on the Ryndam. I don't believe there are any cabins except the penthouse suite on the Prisendam that accommodate 4. I have never sailed on the latter but know if/when we do we will have to book two cabins side by side. We sailed in a quad inside on the Ryndam over New Years.

I suggest you call HAL and let them know you are not finding what you want in a quad cabin and have them look for you. Sometimes not all that is available will show up online. Doesn't hurt to call, you do not have to book it but they can give the information you need to proceed. The Princendam is a small ship and I do not think it has quad cabins but I know the Ryndam does.

Are there quad verandah cabins on the Ryndam

As has been said I don't believe there are 4 berth verandah cabins on Ryndam. We had a 4 berth outside last October which was nice. The lack of a verandah reduces the space but with a bit of imagination you can work around this.

We thought the ship suited us really well.