First Time in Bermuda - Snorkel Recommendations

mdv31616

I sent an email to Rising Son to see where they're at and if they are able to be booked through the ship. If and when I get a reply I will post! :)

Keep in mind you'll only have about an hour in the water. Where they go we found to have very few fish and even less coral. Church Bay offered some excellent snorkeling along with a nice little beach.

Keep in mind you'll only have about an hour in the water. Where they go we found to have very few fish and even less coral. Church Bay offered some excellent snorkeling along with a nice little beach.

True, but we loved the ride to the cove we felt it was plenty of time in the water, it was wonderful! We didn't see that many fish either actually but we had a blast trying to paddle board, kayak & explore the caves.

They gave us a nice tour around the island and the boat was huge!

They did email me back for anyone interested.

They don't have any excurusions directly thru Royal Caribbean at this time. (There is a booth where you can book with them directly in Dockyard)

They recommend waiting until closer to your time of arrival as there is always the possibility that they may be offering excursions through your cruise ship by that time.