Booking Free Specialily Dining?

LeDemonBlond

Hi,

New to NCL so not sure how they handle certain things. We recently booked a balcony cabin on the Breakaway for late May this year. When we booked it, there was a promotion on that enables us to have a free meal at the Italian restaurant. Initially I thought that if I book this online, it would show as such. I did not fully commit the transaction but it never showed as being gratis. In talking with the NCL rep afterwards, it sounds like I can only book this when we are on the ship? Is that the case? Do you appear in person before hand to arrange this?

Thanks

Hi,

New to NCL so not sure how they handle certain things. We recently booked a balcony cabin on the Breakaway for late May this year. When we booked it, there was a promotion on that enables us to have a free meal at the Italian restaurant. Initially I thought that if I book this online, it would show as such. I did not fully commit the transaction but it never showed as being gratis. In talking with the NCL rep afterwards, it sounds like I can only book this when we are on the ship? Is that the case? Do you appear in person before hand to arrange this?

Thanks

There should be a note in your cabin with the offer. All you have to do is make a reservation either in person or by phone. You would bring the voucher with you for payment.

I would also suggest you take with you the details of your offer, from home.

Hi,

Thanks

We won a free dinner at the Italian Restaurant on the Jewel from the Latitudes Party. We just went to the restaurant when we used it with no reservations. We were seated right away with no problems.

Thanks. Nothing of note on the e-mail confirmation, on-line reservation or the e-docs. Only reference when I called is that its noted on our reservation.

As mentioned by the responses, hopefully something shows up either in the room or on our on-board account when we sail.

Look on the top right of your invoice. There should be some type of code. It won't say pick your perks but there'll be something there showing you have something.

I just returned from the Jewel and we had free Italian and cagneys and had $90 OBC posted to our account on the second day. I wish I had checked sooner because I would've rather had the OBC and skipped the restaurants! Although the Mac and cheese side in cagneys was fantastic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk