Is the drink package available on 3 night cruise

I did a search on the board but can't seem to find an answer to my question. Is the drink package available on the 3 night cruise? I am booked on the Majesty of the Sea for May. They are offering it online under the precruise planner for my trip. But everything I read about it says 4 nights or longer. Just wondering if anyone has done a 3 nighter and gotten the package? Worst case I just wait till I board and see if they are offering it. I have bought the package on a 7 night cruise and liked it.

I did a search on the board but can't seem to find an answer to my question. Is the drink package available on the 3 night cruise? I am booked on the Majesty of the Sea for May. They are offering it online under the precruise planner for my trip. But everything I read about it says 4 nights or longer. Just wondering if anyone has done a 3 nighter and gotten the package? Worst case I just wait till I board and see if they are offering it. I have bought the package on a 7 night cruise and liked it.

It seems they just recently changed the policy to allow the packages on 3 day cruises. The packages were for sale on our 3 night Enchantment cruise last month.

Edited by clarea

Yes you can. It is new. Ijust ordered it for majesty. not sure if you can buy it on the ship but I know you can preorder it

I too hope this is the case! I just booked a 3-nighter on Enchantment for mid-May and just stumbled on it in the Food & Beverage Reservations area. I'd hate for it to be a "mistake", as that would be pretty disappointing!

Seven of us have purchased the packages for our Majesty cruise in May. I can not find any confirmation in writing on the RC website and when I spoke to a representative she was surprised because she had not been informed otherwise that there was a policy change and initially thought it was an error, but, after putting me on hold she said to go for it. Someone else in our group called yesterday and the RC rep said that it was definitely an error and that she should book it quickly because once they figure it out it will be gone.

I think it is absolutely wonderful that they are offering the packages on our upcoming cruise. Part of me won't believe it til I see it since RC customer service doesn't seem to have any knowledge of it.

I had friends on the Enchantment last week and they were able to purchase the package onboard. Enjoy!!!

Were they on the 3-night or 4-night cruise? Per current (public) promotions the beverage packages are offered on 4-night cruises or longer.

Were they on the 3-night or 4-night cruise? Per current (public) promotions the beverage packages are offered on 4-night cruises or longer.

The three night, left Friday and came back Monday.

Edited by skyking

• 2 weeks later...
Wonder if you have to buy it on day one of a 3 nt cruise or if you can buy it on day 2 ?

I'd be surprised if any of the packages can be purchased for the last 2 days of a cruise.