Anyone switched to dining package and gotten refund or OBC?

Our cruise doesn't have a dining package offered. I think RCI stopped them until May? Or maybe once onboard. So as not to miss dining venues and days, I booked Chefs Table, Chops, Giovanni's. total $120 pp. (all prices on our cruise still seem to be old...$70, $30, $20 at least for now, so another reason to pre-book)

If they offer the package once onboard, can I get a credit or refund if the package price is less than $120 AND keep my same dining times? Also, if they offer any other deals (like a coupon to return to dine another night for a discount ....I booked chops twice already) can you get the refund? Thanks!

Our cruise doesn't have a dining package offered. I think RCI stopped them until May? Or maybe once onboard. So as not to miss dining venues and days, I booked Chefs Table, Chops, Giovanni's. total $120 pp. (all prices on our cruise still seem to be old...$70, $30, $20 at least for now, so another reason to pre-book)

If they offer the package once onboard, can I get a credit or refund if the package price is less than $120 AND keep my same dining times? Also, if they offer any other deals (like a coupon to return to dine another night for a discount ....I booked chops twice already) can you get the refund? Thanks!

When I was on Allure in November we pre-booked chops, 150 central park and izumi. When we boarded they were offering dinging packages that included all that I booked and Giovanni's table. I told them that I already prebooked and she said it was no problem. I forget the exact prices, however she wrote down my folio # and told me to make a reservation for giovannis'. I kept all my other reservation times and dates. THey credited me back my money in OBC and then rechared the dining package price. I saved a few bucks, it was cool, and also got to try giovannis'

Thats very good, we also booked 5 nights specialty restaurants, so I assuming from how you say you walked on and they offered the packages that there are workers as soon as you board taking specialty dining reservations? I don't have to go to each restaurant (I need to book two other nights up)