Express Pass

photabitha

Hello

We are booked on a cruise with Celebrity leaving in 10 weeks time from Venice. Although we paid the balance of the cruise approximately 3 weeks ago, the Express Pass is still not ready.

We have sailed on only two previous cruises, both with Celebrity and the Express Pass was ready on both occasions as soon as we completed the on- line check-in information. Likewise, a cruise we have booked for March 2015 is also showing the Express Pass as ready to print.

May I ask if this is normal or am I premature with my concern?

Many thanks in anticipation.

K

EDIT, ignore me I was thinking about the Cruise booklet.

I know it's obvious but have you checked that all the details have been filled in ?, stupid question I'm sure you have.

Edited by dwhe

Thank you. The input details have been checked (and re-checked) with no sign of any problem. We have made further enquiries and our TA is now looking further as all is not well! Many thanks.

I would like to apologise for the wrong heading "Xpress Pass"! :-)

Hello

We are booked on a cruise with Celebrity leaving in 10 weeks time from Venice. Although we paid the balance of the cruise approximately 3 weeks ago, the Express Pass is still not ready.

We have sailed on only two previous cruises, both with Celebrity and the Express Pass was ready on both occasions as soon as we completed the on- line check-in information. Likewise, a cruise we have booked for March 2015 is also showing the Express Pass as ready to print.

K

The cruise e-docs will not be available until approximately 49 days (7 weeks) before sailing. At that time you will also be able to order luggage tags.

Steve

I had a similar problem when I had filled in all the fields correctly and nothing was flagged, but yet it would not let me continue.

Then I recalled that several times in the past people had mentioned getting around that problem by going into their reservations from the "Already Booked?" option instead of by signing into their accounts.

So I tried accessing my reservation from "Already Booked?" (one of the options under FAQS) and everything proceeded smoothly that way with no problem!

A big thank you to those who made that suggestion.

Thank you very much for the suggestions - I will try the other options. Unfortunately, the TA's answer this morning of "perhaps the Xpress pass is not ready" fell short of the reply I was hoping to hear! I am sure it will work out, but when you have a pass ready for March 2015 it does leave one to wonder. I appreciate I cannot print the booklet yet.

Again, many thanks for the info. K

Hello

We are booked on a cruise with Celebrity leaving in 10 weeks time from Venice. .................

K

In my opinion, at 10 weeks out it's not even something to give thought to. If it was 10 days probably, but at 10 weeks, it's really irrelevant.