Carnival Port Search.....

On the Carnival website, is there a way to search for cruises that stop at a specific port? Like, "Aruba" for example.

I'm trying to plan a back to back for next summer (as soon as those itineraries come out !) We want to stop in St Thomas, Aruba, and Caracao.

I know none go to all 3 of those, hoping to get all those stops though between the 2 cruises. It takes forever comparing the ships & port stops. If I could just search the port & it give me what ships go there, it would be so much easier !

It isn't all that easy, but here's what I do...

Go to "explore"

Then "destinations" and choose the region (Caribbean)...

Then click the Ports of Call tab and then the red rectangle that says "view all Caribbean ports"

Then select one of the ports. If you start with Aruba, you'll narrow down the few choices.

Then you'll see "Find Cruises To" and Aruba will show up in the drop-down box. Put in dates if you wish and click the red Search Cruises box.

I search by going to the main Carnival page. You will see a search link in the upper right hand corner. Open that up and type in the port you want to go to. You should then see the search results. Click on the link that says cruise to with the name of the port. Example would be "cruise to Aruba".

Once you do that it brings up a page all about Aruba. There will be a map, a travel guide, and an island/port overview. Towards the top of the page you should see boxes that you fill in. The first drop down box will be filled with the island you chose, but then it asks you to fill in dates and number of travelers. It will then give you a list of ships that goes to your port.

It's very easy once you do it.

Go to the vacations to go website. You can choose which ports to visit, cruise line, days, departure port etc. Easy to search for a cruise with what you want. Then go to Carnival and book it.

The best site to start a cruise search in my opinion. Search by date(s), specific region, length of cruise..... what ever you need. It will display everything that meets your criteria on one easy to read page. I use it every time. When I find the cruise I want I book directly with the line I have chosen.