Possible first time on Celebrity- just wondering....

Roadtripster

I am really interested in booking a cruise on Celebrity for June 2015. I was wondering if they have any times/sales or incentives when you book. EX: lower booking amount due or OBC, drink package, etc...

Right now I am seeing no incentive for me to book and also no price discount.

IF I would book now, do they adjust the price when you see it lower and contact them? I know other cruiselines do.

Celebrity runs promotions frequently as do travel agencies. We just completed a cruise that gave us the Classic drink package free through Celebrity and Pre-paid gratuities through our travel agency. Keep checking as you will likely see some promos for Memorial, July 4th, and so forth. Yes, Celebrity will adjust prices if they drop up until the final payment date. If you get a promotion like we had, and the price drops, its usually for new bookings only so the value of the price drop is not worth losing the existing promos.

They are not cruising until June of 2015. The Pick Your Perk promo is only good for cruises through March of 2015 at this time.

My bad. I must have zipped right over their sail date.

Thanks for the info. I didn't even see the Pick your Perk either. LOL

I will keep checking. Its good to know they will adjust the price if it lowers.

I am really wanting to go. I don't want to wait till June though, but I have to. :(

Thanks for the info. I didn't even see the Pick your Perk either. LOL

I will keep checking. Its good to know they will adjust the price if it lowers.

I am really wanting to go. I don't want to wait till June though, but I have to. :(

I so understand where your coming from. There are various large TA's that do promotions with Celebrity. I cannot name them on here however. Some of them will offer prepaid gratuities or OBC. Prices should drop some as promos come out. Its just a bit too far out right now. Summer cruises tend to be pricey as its all lines peak season so if you see a good promo or price drop jump on it ASAP.