Going thru withdrawal

We cruised last June and really figured that would be the last cruise ever. Had bad withdrawl. But this past week I somehow ended up on You Tube watching cruise videos and decided that we could do a cruise if we booked far enough out and paid a little each pay check. So now I can do the countdown again!

Just off Legend on Sunday. I have spammed social media with all of the amazing photos and overwhelmed my friends with all of the great details. I just cant seem to move on. I just wannnaaaaaa goooooo back!

Yeah, so do all of us! That is why we hang out on these boards in anticipation!

Non cruisers just don't understand. We loved the Legend. She looked great post dry-dock. The size was perfect. We mirrored the Glory the entire trip. The line to get back on the ship after each port was 3-1. I was so glad we decided on the smaller ship. My kids said it was the best week of their lives and are still texting and chatting with the kids they met. My husband is the one that holds us back. He prefers land vacations were he just parks beside the ocean for the week.

I feel exactly the same way after getting off the Legend this Sunday! It was so wonderful - loved the ship, loved all the upgrades, just such a perfect cruise. We couldn't have gotten luckier with the weather :). I'm planning for next Spring Break now... I'm glad the school calendar just came out!

Thinking the Freedom 8 day April 4, 2015. Woo!

Just off Legend on Sunday. I have spammed social media with all of the amazing photos and overwhelmed my friends with all of the great details. I just cant seem to move on. I just wannnaaaaaa goooooo back!

Know the feeling.

Having another cruise booked or researching what cruise you want to do

next helps.

Legend is a great ship, sorry to hear it is leaving Tampa

Sometimes talking about it helps :rolleyes:

I also loved the Legend. I would love to see her after the dry-dock. You're right, it is the perfect size and has a great layout. The staff were so awesome. That was one well-ran ship when we sailed in 2012.

It always helps me 'let go' a little bit when I put together the photo album.

Lisa

Non cruisers just don't understand. We loved the Legend. She looked great post dry-dock. The size was perfect. We mirrored the Glory the entire trip. The line to get back on the ship after each port was 3-1. I was so glad we decided on the smaller ship. My kids said it was the best week of their lives and are still texting and chatting with the kids they met. My husband is the one that holds us back. He prefers land vacations were he just parks beside the ocean for the week.

I hear you there, we didn't realize the withdrawals till we got off our first cruise in 2011. Now we're planning to do 1 cruise a year, a cheap 4 day fantasy ship within driving distance if nothing else.

Hey at least your husband likes good vacations, a week at the ocean is nothing to sneeze at. Maybe you and the kids (or a friend) could do a cruise every year or two, and your husband could do a solo vacation with some friends that he would enjoy. You know, make it work for both of you. Or heck, he could have his vacation near port till you guys come back!

Edited by Stateroom_Sailor