Royal babies/tots open on first night?

We are on vision in two weeks and we are planning a big 60th celebration for my mom. I was wondering if royal babies is open the first night because we all wanted to do dinner together for her birthday. Also are the others age groups open too? All together we have An 11 year old, 9, 6, two 3 year olds and a 9 month old. Thanks!!!!

We are on vision in two weeks and we are planning a big 60th celebration for my mom. I was wondering if royal babies is open the first night because we all wanted to do dinner together for her birthday. Also are the others age groups open too? All together we have An 11 year old, 9, 6, two 3 year olds and a 9 month old. Thanks!!!!

Just off the Allure of the Seas. Royal babies was not open the first night.

Adventure Ocean is not open the first night except for registration. I think the older kids may have some kind of get together, but my experience is only with the younger kids. It poses a problem for us when we want to use our BOGO the first night.

Adventure Ocean is not open the first night except for registration. I think the older kids may have some kind of get together, but my experience is only with the younger kids. It poses a problem for us when we want to use our BOGO the first night.

You can use your BOGO on another night. You just have to pay for it on the first night. We have done this several times on several different ships:)

Edited by Rala

You can use your BOGO on another night. You just have to pay for it on the first night. We have done this several times on several different ships:)

Yes, most ships have been accommodating and we've been able to use it on another night. I have heard others comment that they were not able to do so.

Edited by ARCruisinNana