Art refund yet?

Has anyone received their refund yet and by this I mean from Royal Caribbean, not credit card?

Our family is still waiting for this for art "purchased" last September. I can feel an official complaint / legal advice coming on.

Has anyone received their refund yet and by this I mean from Royal Caribbean, not credit card?

Our family is still waiting for this for art "purchased" last September. I can feel an official complaint / legal advice coming on.

We had a little problem with getting our refund. But I did start to bug the h@@@ out of the the Art Company as I got the run around to start with.

Not yet have had e-mail say that order will not be fill and RCI will be giving a full refund. The e-mail states that it will take between 4 to 6 weeks.

Thank you for replies. Customer service seem to be giving my daughter a different answer and time scale each time she rings. Have filled in all the forms etc but still nothing as yet. I must say for a huge company, they don't seem able to communicate vis customer service very well at all. Very poor.

Not yet have had e-mail say that order will not be fill and RCI will be giving a full refund. The e-mail states that it will take between 4 to 6 weeks.

Do you have the number and person you spoke with? I have a piece from July 2013 that hasn't been delivered. $2300. I would love a refund.

If you put it on your credit card, just contest the sale with them.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I think there is a time limit to do that and it's been 9 months so I think it's past the limit.

Our refund came through a few weeks after I submitted copies of my receipts. Mentioned I would prefer the art, but the refund just appeared on my credit card bill.

RCCL was really good about this. It's a shame they don't do it themselves. There's lots of money in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Have received refund today for full amount from RCI. Completed forms and sent via e-mail on 23/04/2014. :)

Do you have the number and person you spoke with? I have a piece from July 2013 that hasn't been delivered. $2300. I would love a refund.

Sorry missed this earlier here are the details email address to send to is

jtabor@rccl.com. hope this helps have hopefully attached the form as well. Below is the form unable to attach the form if anyone can advise I will try again.

I, ______________________________________, hereby state that I purchased the following items of artwork from Fine Arts Auction, LLC. while onboard the sailing identified below:

3. (collectively the “Artwork”).

For a total purchase price of $_______________ USD (the “Purchase Price”). I further state that the entire purchase price was paid while I was onboard the cruise or that $________________________ was paid towards this purchase price while I was onboard the sailing and the remaining balance was paid to _____________________________.

I further acknowledge that none of the Artwork described above has been received by me and that neither I nor, to my knowledge, any other person has received a refund, in whole or in part, for any of the Artwork.

I hereby request a full refund of the purchase price on the grounds that none of the Artwork was delivered to or otherwise received by me.

In the event that all or any part of the Artwork has been or is fulfilled, I understand that I have no right to any refund and agree to reimburse Royal Caribbean International for the full amount of any refund provided for that Artwork.

Signed By:_______________________________________________

Date:____________________

Printed Name:_____________________________________________

StreetAddress:_________________________________________________________________

City:_________________________________________________________________________

State/Province/Territory:_________________________________________________________

Country:_____________________________________________________________

Vessel Name:_________________________________________________________

Sailing Date:_____________________

Booking ID Number:______________

Edited by BARNET

I have read several threads about getting refunds for artwork purchased, yet never received by cruiser.

From what I have read, I can say I will never purchase art without being able to take it off the ship with me. That probably means I won't be doing any purchasing.

Sorry missed this earlier here are the details email address to send to is

jtabor@rccl.com. hope this helps have hopefully attached the form as well. Below is the form unable to attach the form if anyone can advise I will try again.

I, ______________________________________, hereby state that I purchased the following items of artwork from Fine Arts Auction, LLC. while onboard the sailing identified below:

3. (collectively the “Artwork”).

For a total purchase price of $_______________ USD (the “Purchase Price”). I further state that the entire purchase price was paid while I was onboard the cruise or that $________________________ was paid towards this purchase price while I was onboard the sailing and the remaining balance was paid to _____________________________.

I further acknowledge that none of the Artwork described above has been received by me and that neither I nor, to my knowledge, any other person has received a refund, in whole or in part, for any of the Artwork.

I hereby request a full refund of the purchase price on the grounds that none of the Artwork was delivered to or otherwise received by me.

In the event that all or any part of the Artwork has been or is fulfilled, I understand that I have no right to any refund and agree to reimburse Royal Caribbean International for the full amount of any refund provided for that Artwork.

Signed By:_______________________________________________

Date:____________________

Printed Name:_____________________________________________

StreetAddress:_________________________________________________________________

City:_________________________________________________________________________

State/Province/Territory:_________________________________________________________

Country:_____________________________________________________________

Vessel Name:_________________________________________________________

Sailing Date:_____________________

Booking ID Number:______________

Thank you so much!