Triple occupancy on Princess

rusd02

[/b]Never used Princess line before and have some questions about cabin sizes. Anyone had experience with three adults in a balcony room? Did this on Carnival and there was plenty of room. Need to know before I book. Thx.

Edited by rusd02

[/b]Never used Princess line before and have some questions about cabin sizes. Anyone had experience with three adults in a balcony room? Did this on Carnival and there was plenty of room. Need to know before I book. Thx.

Depends of the ship and depends on the cabin. Best bet would be a mini with the sofa bed.

Depends of the ship and depends on the cabin. Best bet would be a mini with the sofa bed.

We are looking at the Caribbean Princess, balcony room BC category. Any thoughts on that?

I agree with Pia: When we travel with our daughter, we feel three adults need a mini suite , the whole upper bunk thing doesn't work for us. And the little extra space it affords it nice as well. Plus you still have a balconly.

Cori

I disagree with the previous posters. We were 3 adults in a balcony on Caribbean Princess. (Don't remember the cabin number or the category). We had plenty of room, with the lower beds set up as twins. Yes, one of us had to sleep in the upper bunk, but it was no issue. And the steward made up and lowered the bunk every day. There was plenty of storage for all 3 of us, too (and one was a young woman with a LOT of clothes!).

On Island Princess last month DH and I were in a mini, friends were in a regular balcony. Checked out their cabin - no way would I book one of those for two of us, let alone for three!

The bathroom was impossibly small, too. DH called it an airplane bathroom! I would definitely recommend a mini suite.

Happy travels!

I took my daughter and her boyfriend on the CB in January. Week from Bayport to western caribe. I was paying the freight so to speak and also had a PC cruise coming up in March so had to economize. We had an inside cabin on Riviera deck aft. R732 or something like that. We are all adults ranging in age from mid 20's-50's. everybody got along fine, we survived the week without issues. It just took consideration for 2 other people and knowing where the secret "nice" showers were! My future son in law climbed up into the berth above my daughter and everybody had plenty of room. The beds were sorry tho. Too soft and worst I'd ever had on princess. The cabin gal changed mine out cause it had a big dip in the middle and I just couldn't stand it. I think it had been slept on too many times by really big people and it was just time for the dump!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Did 3/cabin on Coral in a midship balcony on Baja deck 3 yrs ago. No issues either. Just respected others space and privacy. A simple "I'm gonna take a shower.....anybody need to use the bathroom b4 I start?" goes a long way!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app