LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

OMG I'm looking for all the same info. We are staying at Embassy Suites.....could someone let me know how long of a walk it would be to watch from the inlet? We are also planning on Duffy's for supper as I heard it is close to our hotel. Any extra info and pics would be greatly appreciated.

Great job so far Chris :D

Check out Gambee's review here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1737751

first page has maps and directions. Only thing is, he says it's a free parking lot and it's a public paid lot but cheap. We are planning on watching next week from the state park side. we might do the north side, but probably the south.

Edited by Brandonclan

OMG I'm looking for all the same info. We are staying at Embassy Suites.....could someone let me know how long of a walk it would be to watch from the inlet? We are also planning on Duffy's for supper as I heard it is close to our hotel. Any extra info and pics would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Fish6 --- nice to see another poster from Ottawa.

I stayed at the Embassy Suites this past Dec prior to my Oasis cruise. I took my time and walked up to the Hyatt 66 (for pics of the waterway) and it took me about 10 minutes. Took me longer on the way back as stopped for lunch at Bimini.

Here's a pic from my room Saturday morning - with Lady O in the background. The building with the green roof in the bottom left is Duffy's. I had lunch day the day I got off the Oasis as had a late flight so spent the day at the Embassy Suites relaxing around the pool. That is Harbor Shops Mall behind the Embassy Suites, with a Total Wine and a Publix. Enjoyed my lunch and the service was great.

zko213.jpg

It would be a pretty long walk from the Embassy. We took a car. There is metered parking along the beach street but pretty hard to get a spot. There is one public entrance to get on the beach and then you have to walk to the right to get to where the rocks are. I don't have the map to post here but maybe someone else will post it for you.

Duffys is in the shopping area directly behind the Embassy. There is also a Publix and Total Wine there if you need to pick anything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Fish6 --- nice to see another poster from Ottawa.

I stayed at the Embassy Suites this past Dec prior to my Oasis cruise. I took my time and walked up to the Hyatt 66 (for pics of the waterway) and it took me about 10 minutes. Took me longer on the way back as stopped for lunch at Bimini.

Here's a pic from my room Saturday morning - with Lady O in the background. The building with the green roof in the bottom left is Duffy's. I had lunch day the day I got off the Oasis as had a late flight so spent the day at the Embassy Suites relaxing around the pool. That is Harbor Shops Mall behind the Embassy Suites, with a Total Wine and a Publix. Enjoyed my lunch and the service was great.

zko213.jpg

It would be a pretty long walk from the Embassy. We took a car. There is metered parking along the beach street but pretty hard to get a spot. There is one public entrance to get on the beach and then you have to walk to the right to get to where the rocks are. I don't have the map to post here but maybe someone else will post it for you.

Duffys is in the shopping area directly behind the Embassy. There is also a Publix and Total Wine there if you need to pick anything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you both so much for this information. We are excited for our upcoming Allure cruise. Keep up the great job Chris!!

Chris: An awesome job as expected! Pics are great. Happy your Bimini experience this year was better. We really enjoy sitting outside overlooking the canal. When evening sets in, the lights out around the canal really make the setting.

Also, in the Harbor Shops behind the Embassy Suites is a great burger place if you like burgers, Gilbert's.

Pics atop your hotel were great! And loved the bell boy shot. Keep 'em coming. A great ride and you haven't made it to the ship yet. Woo Hoo!:D

Just think: less than a year from now we will be on Quantum together.....:D