LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Gotcha :)

When we arrive in two weeks I still debating where to go for lunch, I may consider Duffys, or go to the southport raw bar or 15street fisheries which is right in that area...for dinner we are going to Shooters Bar and Grill (for old time sake lol).

Hello Patty, how is it going?

Unfortunately Quantum is out of the question for now. My finances are rather tight with me going back to college and cutting down hours at work. For now I am staying around ports near my house, that way I don't have extra travel expenses (hotels/Air/Etc). I was really hoping for Anthem to be delivered to my home town, but as everyone knows RCCL has decided to try out new markets. We will see how everything develops, and maybe in the near future I can make Quantum/Anthem happen.

Sorry for quick highjack Chris :)

I can totally relate Gambee!!! I'm just glad I booked Quantum the first day bookings opened or else I wouldn't be sailing on her at the current prices either!!! Good luck with school!! Maybe someday we'll be on a cruise out of Florida together. I really prefer cruising out of Florida and warm weather but like you said, home port is cheaper because no airfare and/or hotels involved.

My homeport of course is NJ!! LOL But there's so many more choices in Florida.

Patty

Good morning Chris...and everyone else I know!

I am late to the party, but I will be following along now. Hello to all the PINK BOA CRUISERS, and BOA PRINCESS, EMMY! :D

Hello to all my fellow Cheeseheads and Packers fans.

Hello to all of the cruise addicts, and "LIVE" addicts...

Have a great cruise Chris, I am looking forward to your LIVE report and the stunning photos. :)

BILL

Hey, you forgot someone!!!!!! How about your Quantum Quayzees!!! LOL:D;):D Oh....forgot, most of us are now PBC's...........LOL

Hi Bill...........

Patty

Chris,

Your photos from the top of the Hyatt are magnificent!!!! I sooooo wanna be there today!!!!! Don't forget that Jeff and Robin are sailing today. They'll be on their balcony on deck 10 with a banner!!!

Enjoy, my friend!!

Patty

I'll be headed over to the inlet in a little while with some friends to see the three Royal Caribbean ships sail away today and then dinner at Duffy's. Pictures to come later

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

I've never watched the ships sail away fom the inlet before, but plan on doing it before this next cruise. What time is the best time to get there?

Also, if we walk back to 17th street after are taxi's readily available? I'm worried we might be tired after spending the day at the beach, and then watching the ships leave.

Looking forward to Duffy's pictures. That is on my list of tentative places to eat!

Taptalk is an app you can add to your smartphone and you can take pictures from your phone and put them directly on the thread via that app. I am using that and photobucket for the photos I take with the Nikon

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question. That is most helpful. Will give it a go!

Bon Voyage and enjoy this fabulous ship!

I've never watched the ships sail away fom the inlet before, but plan on doing it before this next cruise. What time is the best time to get there?

Also, if we walk back to 17th street after are taxi's readily available? I'm worried we might be tired after spending the day at the beach, and then watching the ships leave.

Looking forward to Duffy's pictures. That is on my list of tentative places to eat!

OMG I'm looking for all the same info. We are staying at Embassy Suites.....could someone let me know how long of a walk it would be to watch from the inlet? We are also planning on Duffy's for supper as I heard it is close to our hotel. Any extra info and pics would be greatly appreciated.

Great job so far Chris :D

Chris, the bread pudding and vanilla ice cream looked pretty tasty. Great pictures, the Hyatt grounds and pool area looked nice. Will have to check this place out for our cruise in November. I need to check in more often, the posts just keep coming. Enjoy the Florida weather.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

I don't know if he's in there, but its a cinch some of those people are probably CCers!

Emmy boo hoo, just when I went to do the capture our feed went blank...did you get it...I mean literally when someone with a boa came into view and I pressed my print screen button, but it captured jibberish....:rolleyes: