LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

Thanks for all the pictures, I'm ready for another cruise ;)

Now the tram you took to Paradise Cove, were you able to walk to that from the ship? We have only been there once and it was unfortunately raining so I don't recall seeing it. Thank...

If you are docked at Havensight, then yes, it's an easy walk. However, Allure and Oasis are docked over in Crown Bay so that's a good couple of miles.

If you are docked at Havensight, then yes, it's an easy walk. However, Allure and Oasis are docked over in Crown Bay so that's a good couple of miles.

Thanks Darkwolfe. We would have docked in Havensight but we got right into our tour vehicle and it was pouring when we we returned and had to make a dead run for the ship.:mad:

Good morning friends and welcome to day five of LIVE from Allure of the Seas! We have actually arrived in St. Maarten an hour ahead of our scheduled arrival time. The only other ship in port with us today is Serenade of the Seas. It's beautiful day once again in the Caribbean and I'm headed off shortly for breakfast and more importantly, COFFEE!!!

Some friends and I have reserved the Maho Beach tour through Bernards Tours and I'm excited to get a chance to watch the planes make those incredible landings at the airport.

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Good morning friends and welcome to day five of LIVE from Allure of the Seas! We have actually arrived in St. Maarten an hour ahead of our scheduled arrival time. The only other ship in port with us today is Serenade of the Seas. It's beautiful day once again in the Caribbean and I'm headed off shortly for breakfast and more importantly, COFFEE!!!

Some friends and I have reserved the Maho Beach tour through Bernards Tours and I'm excited to get a chance to watch the planes make those incredible landings at the airport.

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Good Morning Chris ~ my favorite island ever St Maarten :)

Would love to see some photos of Serenade as Wendy and myself have a cruise on her coming up. Enjoy

I SEE you~ hiding or trying to hide behind Serenade :)

10155499_10152098380141693_6838468495338658548_n.jpg

Edited by emmy

Well, I made the Bushwackers, but everyone agreed they were way toooo sweet. I must tweek the recipe, but hope to have it down right by the time we leave for our cruise. We got in some good training though!!!!

Good morning girls and boys...ready for another day in paradise....thanks Chris!:D

Chris, I think there's free WIFI at Maho Beach. Can you confirm?

Patty

When we were there in January, there was a WiFi we could all connect to, but it had very little throughput.

Good morning Becci;)

Well, I made the Bushwackers, but everyone agreed they were way toooo sweet. I must tweek the recipe, but hope to have it down right by the time we leave for our cruise. We got in some good training though!!!!

Good morning girls and boys...ready for another day in paradise....thanks Chris!:D

Chris did u get the drink package this time, I no u did on your first Allure trip. 2. Today is thursday do they still have limes, Im laughing at myself but I just want to ensure they have enough limes for all of the cruise not just the first part. :D Thanks again Janet